I'm 63 and I'm tired
Irish Mike
2010-06-21 15:45:19 UTC
Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.

This should be required reading for every man, woman and child in the
United States of America.

"I'm 63 and Im Tired"
by Robert A. Hall

"I'm 63. Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a
six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day, I've
worked, hard, since I was 18. Despite some health challenges, I still put
in 50-hour weeks, and haven't called in sick in seven or eight years. I
make a good salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked
to get where I am. Given the economy, there's no retirement in sight, and
I'm tired. Very tired.

I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who
don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take
the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy
to earn it.

I'm tired of being told that I have to pay more taxes to "keep people in
their homes." Sure, if they lost their jobs or got sick, I'm willing to
help. But if they bought McMansions at three times the price of our
paid-off, $250,000 condo, on one-third of my salary, then let the
left-wing Congress-critters who passed Fannie and Freddie and the
Community Reinvestment Act that created the bubble help them with their
own money.

I'm tired of being told how bad America is by left-wing millionaires like
Michael Moore, George Soros and Hollywood Entertainers who live in luxury
because of the opportunities America offers. In thirty years, if they get
their way, the United States will have the economy of Zimbabwe, the
freedom of the press of China, the crime and violence of Mexico, the
tolerance for Christian people of Iran, and the freedom of speech of
Venezuela.

I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every
day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters,
wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some
slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they
aren't "believers"; of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims
stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; of Muslims
mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because
the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to.

I'm tired of being told that "race doesn't matter" in the post-racial
world of Obama, when it's all that matters in affirmative action jobs,
lower college admission and graduation standards for minorities (harming
them the most), government contract set-asides, tolerance for the ghetto
culture of violence and fatherless children that hurts minorities more
than anyone, and in the appointment of U.S. Senators from Illinois.

I think it's very cool that we have a black president and that a black
child is doing her homework at the desk where Lincoln wrote the
Emancipation Proclamation. I just wish the black president was Condi Rice,
or someone who believes more in freedom and the individual and less
arrogantly of an all-knowing government.

I'm tired of a news media that thinks Bush's fundraising and inaugural
expenses were obscene, but that think Obama's, at triple the cost, were
wonderful; that thinks Bush exercising daily was a waste of presidential
time, but Obama exercising is a great example for the public to control
weight and stress; that picked over every line of Bush's military records,
but never demanded that Kerry release his; that slammed Palin, with two
years as governor, for being too inexperienced for VP, but touted Obama
with three years as senator as potentially the best president ever. Wonder
why people are dropping their subscriptions or switching to Fox News? Get
a clue. I didn't vote for Bush in 2000, but the media and Kerry drove me
to his camp in 2004.

I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must
let Saudi Arabia use our oil money to fund mosques and mandrassa Islamic
schools to preach hate in America, while no American group is allowed to
fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia to teach love
and tolerance.

I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global
warming, which no one is allowed to debate. My wife and I live in a
two-bedroom apartment and carpool together five miles to our jobs. We also
own a three-bedroom condo where our daughter and granddaughter live. Our
carbon footprint is about 5% of Al Gore's, and if you're greener than
Gore, you're green enough.

I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help
support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ
rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses
while they tried to fight it off? I don't think Gay people choose to be
Gay, but I damn sure think druggies chose to take drugs. And I'm tired of
harassment from cool people treating me like a freak when I tell them I
never tried marijuana.

I'm tired of illegal aliens being called "undocumented workers,"
especially the ones who aren't working, but are living on welfare or
crime. What's next? Calling drug dealers, "Undocumented Pharmacists"?
And, no, I'm not against Hispanics. Most of them are Catholic, and it's
been a few hundred years since Catholics wanted to kill me for my
religion. I'm willing to fast track for citizenship any Hispanic person,
who can speak English, doesn't have a criminal record and who is
self-supporting without family on welfare, or who serves honorably for
three years in our military.... Those are the citizens we need.

I'm tired of latte liberals and journalists, who would never wear the
uniform of the Republic themselves, or let their entitlement-handicapped
kids near a recruiting station, trashing our military. They and their kids
can sit at home, never having to make split-second decisions under life
and death circumstances, and bad mouth better people than themselves. Do
bad things happen in war? You bet. Do our troops sometimes misbehave?
Sure. Does this compare with the atrocities that were the policy of our
enemies for the last fifty years and still are? Not even close. So
here's the deal. I'll let myself be subjected to all the humiliation and
abuse that was heaped on terrorists at Abu Ghraib or Gitmo, and the
critics can let themselves be subject to captivity by the Muslims, who
tortured and beheaded Daniel Pearl in Pakistan, or the Muslims who
tortured and murdered Marine Lt. Col. William Higgins in Lebanon, or the
Muslims who ran the blood-spattered Al Qaeda torture rooms our troops
found in Iraq, or the Muslims who cut off the heads of schoolgirls in
Indonesia, because the girls were Christian. Then we'll compare notes.
British and American soldiers are the only troops in history that
civilians came to for help and handouts, instead of hiding from in fear.

I'm tired of people telling me that their party has a corner on virtue and
the other party has a corner on corruption. Read the papers; bums are
bipartisan. And I'm tired of people telling me we need bipartisanship. I
live in Illinois , where the "Illinois Combine" of Democrats has worked
to loot the public for years. Not to mention the tax cheats in Obama's
cabinet.

I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of
both parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful
mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting
caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.

Speaking of poor, I'm tired of hearing people with air-conditioned homes,
color TVs and two cars called poor. The majority of Americans didn't have
that in 1970, but we didn't know we were "poor." The poverty pimps have to
keep changing the definition of poor to keep the dollars flowing.

I'm real tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and
actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination
or big-whatever for their problems.

Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to be 63. Because, mostly, I'm not
going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for
my granddaughter. "

Robert A. Hall is a Marine Vietnam veteran who served five terms in the
Massachusetts State Senate.

Irish Mike

"Islam: Winning the hearts and minds of infidels one suicide bomber at a
time.

---
Bea Attitude
2010-06-21 16:15:40 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
This should be required reading for every man, woman and child in the
United States of America.
How to be a Success
Post by Irish Mike
by Robert A. Hall
First be born white, healthy and male.

Next, have good, supportive parents who are wealthy enough to keep
you from inner city public schools.

Very importantly have at least average intelligence or better and
adequate nutrition to nourish the brain.

Do not be sexually molested.

Grow up surrounded by positive role models.

Stay a white person.

Don't get drafted into a war zone and get wounded or traumatized. If
found to be in the military, try to get a job with the USO or some
other place where you don't have to kill or see others killed.

Cherish money and power above all. Pretend to worship God, but really
be in it for the money.

Don't forget to be good looking. From there you can get a job reading
words written by others-- politician or actor.

Basicly, to ensure success make sure you have good genes and good
nurturing. Easy peezy, lemon squeezy. The rest of you are lazy bums.
Irish Mike
2010-06-21 17:46:57 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
by Robert A. Hall
First be born white, healthy and male.
Snip Bea's standard anti-American, left wing rant. I agree with just
about every thing in the article and so do the majority of Americans.

Irish Mike

--------
misanthropic whackjob
2010-06-21 18:14:56 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
Post by Irish Mike
by Robert A. Hall
First be born white, healthy and male.
Snip Bea's standard anti-American, left wing rant. I agree with just
about every thing in the article and so do the majority of Americans.
Irish Mike
According to Bea not one single non white male in the U.S. has ever
amounted to anything. Strange how I see successful non-whites everywhere,
most of whom were not helped by affirmative action.

looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com
susan
2010-06-21 17:53:42 UTC
Post by misanthropic whackjob
Post by Irish Mike
Post by Irish Mike
Post by Irish Mike
by Robert A. Hall
First be born white, healthy and male.
Snip Bea's standard anti-American, left wing rant. I agree with just
about every thing in the article and so do the majority of Americans.
Irish Mike
According to Bea not one single non white male in the U.S. has ever
amounted to anything. Strange how I see successful non-whites everywhere,
most of whom were not helped by affirmative action.
Bea, while constantly accusing a lot of us of being anti-poor, anti-minority
has the mindset of an ignorant person who hurts the minorities more than
could possibly help them.
Age of Aquarius
2010-06-21 22:39:08 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
Post by Irish Mike
Post by Irish Mike
by Robert A. Hall
First be born white, healthy and male.
Snip Bea's standard anti-American, left wing rant. I agree with just
about every thing in the article and so do the majority of Americans.
Irish Mike
According to Bea not one single non white male in the U.S. has ever
amounted to anything. Strange how I see successful non-whites everywhere,
most of whom were not helped by affirmative action.
My mom wrote the first AA plan for corporate America. It's the one copied
by our gvt.

--------
NFLed
2010-06-21 23:12:33 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
[...]
Great post.

Anyone who thinks that work ethic = success and success = work ethic
is so far off base they are not even near the planet Earth. I'm tired
of people who don't realize that there are significant inherent
advantages some have over others.
Age of Aquarius
2010-06-22 00:10:30 UTC
Post by NFLed
Post by Irish Mike
[...]
Obama's color didnt seem to hurt him. Heck, i thought it helped him.
Lowering standards is NOT an acceptable way of balancing the scales. Heck
thats like dragging someone down to your level as opposed to stepping up.

Maybe the mean white man should have been forced to offer education.
Lowering the bar for minorities who are the majority now is not and sadly
was not the answer.

As i have always stated, if you think your little group has been taken
advantage of maybe you can work on your weaknesses and not weaken everyone
else so you feel equal. Get strong or get on welfare. You do not have the
right to take away a good servants job because some spanish took your
family from africa. My family fought with slaves they freed. i can't have
that jobe because you are black ?!?!?!? It seems to me that good white
cant help you out because they are being blamed for your plight.

Race based quotas are not the solution. They were helpful once as was oil.
It's time to move on.

Move on from blaming all white males

Move on from race based quotas

Move on from blaming me

Move on from blaming my relatives

( who did more for blacks than just about any black family did, ever. I
haven't done squat but i have 3 rels that pretty much eclipse ALMOST any
black guy i known )

Move on from DEMONIZING.

Move on from polluting jets to conferences about how bad everyone pollutes.

Move on from the bullshit or God will allow us to incinerate.

Move on from whining about how bad God must be. Try apologizing for all
the times you said Jesus Fucking Christ. Try apologizing for laffing at
someone who fell.

Move on, i dont want to be around when God vomits on you.

Move on toward the hell you do have to pay. Pay it and come out swinging,
motherfucker.

Move on and watch the evil collectives incinerate.

Move on and dont try to take my shit, i will rip your spine out.

Move on because i see you and i wont forget you until you die.

Move on because you are wrong and you will die a lot sooner if you dont.

Omaha8_Beach
2010-06-21 17:15:54 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
He is not an actor at all. The actor that the forward is confusing
him with is Robert D. Hall, who IS from CSI.

Robert A. Hall is a former Massachusetts State Senator. I'm not
trying to discredit anything in the blog, but he is not the actor you
are claiming he is.

Here is his blog: http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/

What you posted was his blog entry for February 19, 2009.

Omaha8
Irish Mike
2010-06-21 20:08:32 UTC
Post by Omaha8_Beach
Post by Irish Mike
Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
He is not an actor at all. The actor that the forward is confusing
him with is Robert D. Hall, who IS from CSI.
Robert A. Hall is a former Massachusetts State Senator. I'm not
trying to discredit anything in the blog, but he is not the actor you
are claiming he is.
I don't care if he's an actor, a senator or both. I agree with just about

Jerry Sturdivant
2010-06-21 23:49:02 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
Post by Omaha8_Beach
Post by Irish Mike
Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
He is not an actor at all. The actor that the forward is confusing
him with is Robert D. Hall, who IS from CSI.
Robert A. Hall is a former Massachusetts State Senator. I'm not
trying to discredit anything in the blog, but he is not the actor you
are claiming he is.
I don't care if he's an actor, a senator or both.
Yea, you do. You once again embarrassed yourself; not only by believing all
the right wing bull shit, but actually Cutting & Posting and Running from
it's arguments.
Post by Irish Mike
I agree with just about
every thing in the article and so do the majority of Americans.
They told you that, too?

Jerry 'n Vegas
O-PGManager
2010-06-21 17:49:20 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
No, that's Robert David Hall. Totally different person.
Post by Irish Mike
Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a
six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day, I've
worked, hard, since I was 18.
When he couldn't get a job it was because "jobs were scarce." But now
anyone who is unemployed simply isn't trying hard enough, apparently.

This clown went to public high school, community college, state college,
had his first career in the military, and next career as a politician. He
has relied 100% on public programs and dollars to get where he is but has
the audacity to say he did it all himself. A real turbo douche.

Opie-GManager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator reporting to Mr. Popinjay

misanthropic whackjob
2010-06-21 18:18:31 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a
six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day, I've
worked, hard, since I was 18.
When he couldn't get a job it was because "jobs were scarce." But now
anyone who is unemployed simply isn't trying hard enough, apparently.
This clown went to public high school, community college, state college,
had his first career in the military, and next career as a politician. He
has relied 100% on public programs and dollars to get where he is but has
the audacity to say he did it all himself. A real turbo douche.
Opie-GManager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator reporting to Mr. Popinjay
I'm 46. I've never received unemployment, and I've never been unemployed
for more than a week at a time in my entire life. I've worked constantly
since I was 22, even while getting my PhD. At many times I have worked 2
jobs because I like the second income. I consistently work 50+ hours per
week, usually more, and I almost always work 7 day/week. There are lots
of people who work like this and feel we are entitled to our own money.
I'm not sure why anybody thinks it is appropriate to take the money from
somebody putting in the time and risking his/her own health to get ahead
to give that money to somebody (anybody) else.

Bea Attitude
2010-06-21 18:43:21 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
[...]
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com- Hide quoted text -
PhD? In what?

First, money is just a way to keep score. The rules change all the
time. Marks and Francs used to be worth something, then they changed
the rules and now they're worthless. Pesos used to be worth x amount
of dollars, now they are worth x+y dollars. The only reason they are
worth anything is because the government says they are.

Second, when you die you have zero money. You're dead! Few people
before they die say, "I wish I had made more money." I have attended
many deaths, and when I heard regrets I heard people regret working so
much and not enjoying those things that don't cost money. Living a
life for things that money buys is a fool's life.

Many people don't believe in working 50+ hours a day. When I look
back on my teenage years, I regret working so many hours. I should
have been out enjoying youth and better learning to be human; not
laboring in a souless workplace, dedicatng my life to mammon. I too
have taken unemployment but once in my life and have worked solidly.
Just because a person works long hours (I can document 100 hour work
weeks), doesn't make them a selfish bastard unable to see the bigger
picture. Mr. Soros, Mr Buffet and Mr Gates are just a few that come to
mind.

If you want to work for 50 or more hours a week (how many of those
hours are paid directly or indirectly with government money?), you
have a right. But if you deny basic human needs because someone
doesn't share your ideals, then you better understand there are those
who feel they have rights that may not fit your ideals. When people
don't get along with their neighbors, nobody has a good time.

You want others to work 50 hours a week? Give them something to do.
And then motivate them to do it. You could beat them with a stick and
deny them food or education, or you could demonstrate the rewards of
hard labor. And no, a bowl of gruel is not a reward. I think there are
three kinds of people; masters, slaves and everyone else. Problem is,
masters think everyone else should be slaves.

So, there you have my thoughts. I would agree that there should be no
government forced sharing of money IF; No one went without human basic
needs, no one went without education that could benifit them, everyone
could find work if they wanted it.
misanthropic whackjob
2010-06-21 19:20:11 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
[...]
chemical engineering
First, money is just a way to keep score. The rules change all the
time. Marks and Francs used to be worth something, then they changed
the rules and now they're worthless. Pesos used to be worth x amount
of dollars, now they are worth x+y dollars. The only reason they are
worth anything is because the government says they are.
Money is not just a way to keep score. Money is the way to have a more
comfortable life, to have all the shit I want to buy for myself, which is
what makes me happy. The more money I have, the happier I am.
Second, when you die you have zero money. You're dead! Few people
before they die say, "I wish I had made more money." I have attended
many deaths, and when I heard regrets I heard people regret working so
much and not enjoying those things that don't cost money. Living a
life for things that money buys is a fool's life.
Who gives a fuck? I'd rather be as comfortable as I can while I'm alive,
and if it takes more work on my part to get there, I'll do it.
Many people don't believe in working 50+ hours a day. When I look
back on my teenage years, I regret working so many hours. I should
have been out enjoying youth and better learning to be human; not
laboring in a souless workplace, dedicatng my life to mammon. I too
have taken unemployment but once in my life and have worked solidly.
Just because a person works long hours (I can document 100 hour work
weeks), doesn't make them a selfish bastard unable to see the bigger
picture. Mr. Soros, Mr Buffet and Mr Gates are just a few that come to
mind.
When you have 100 billion dollars you can be altruistic, since you are at
the point where you can give away as much as you like and still buy
whatever you want. Think: "I want a yacht like Tiger Woods has". Until
I'm there, stop taking my money. I put in the extra hours, you didn't.
If you want to work for 50 or more hours a week (how many of those
hours are paid directly or indirectly with government money?), you
have a right. But if you deny basic human needs because someone
doesn't share your ideals, then you better understand there are those
who feel they have rights that may not fit your ideals. When people
don't get along with their neighbors, nobody has a good time.
You want others to work 50 hours a week? Give them something to do.
And then motivate them to do it. You could beat them with a stick and
deny them food or education, or you could demonstrate the rewards of
hard labor. And no, a bowl of gruel is not a reward. I think there are
three kinds of people; masters, slaves and everyone else. Problem is,
masters think everyone else should be slaves.
Let them find something to do on their own, I did. Not my problem if
others don't want to work as hard as me or are stupider than me. It
doesn't give them a right to my stuff.
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
Bea Attitude
2010-06-21 19:39:39 UTC
Post by misanthropic whackjob
When you have 100 billion dollars you can be altruistic, since you are at
the point where you can give away as much as you like and still buy
whatever you want. Think: "I want a yacht like Tiger Woods has".  Until
I'm there, stop taking my money.  I put in the extra hours, you didn't.
Until I'm there? Where? A place where you have 'excess money', like
too much money? So you're thinking there is a level where a person has
enough money? Just checking. And it seems strange that of all the
people you deem to have 'enough' money, you pick Tiger Woods-- seems
strange, that's all.

And, it's not "your money". It doesn't have your name on it.
Goverments take money all the time. Sometimes they sieze it and
sometimes they inflate it until it is worth what they wanted to be
worth, heck sometimes they abandon it and start another money and
you're stuck with paper. The only reason you have monney worth
anything is because me, the government and everybody else say it is
worth something. People do change their minds. Strong governments make
for strong currencies. I got to think there are folks out there who
want us all to carry around bushels of wheat to buy a loaf of bread.
misanthropic whackjob
2010-06-21 20:57:49 UTC
Post by Bea Attitude
Post by misanthropic whackjob
When you have 100 billion dollars you can be altruistic, since you are at
the point where you can give away as much as you like and still buy
whatever you want. Think: "I want a yacht like Tiger Woods has".  Until
I'm there, stop taking my money.  I put in the extra hours, you didn't.
Until I'm there? Where? A place where you have 'excess money', like
too much money? So you're thinking there is a level where a person has
enough money? Just checking. And it seems strange that of all the
people you deem to have 'enough' money, you pick Tiger Woods-- seems
strange, that's all.
When I have enough money that I can buy anything at all that I want, which
includes a 100 million dollar yacht, without noticing that the cash is
gone, I will have enough money to let you tell me who to give money too.
Until then, what I do with the money that I work for is none of your
business.
Age of Aquarius
2010-06-21 23:06:11 UTC
I never realized just how warped your sense of reality is.

With all the things done to me at the behest of our gvt on the people's
dime i can say that there is a big slice of our gvt that deserves the
death penalty.

All it really takes is a few key douchebags.

I get convicted of a crime because " i deserved it" The problem is, i
didn't do the first crime.

Oddly, i objected to being punished for the second crime, which i didn't
do.

My protest cost me more money.

I have to say that at this point in time, my vote is against the human
race.

Bea, you can keep score with your own pencil and paper.

Sadly, society does reach out and destroy people. I met a 3 year old on a
stolen bike the other day.

Our gvt panders to corrupt masons, pigs, judges and citizens.

When some group has a douchebag with a grudge, his punkass pals come to
help him.

The beauty is that they are about to die in a global fire. When mankind is
basically dead, all of those people can no longer destroy souls.

It is time to open the gates to hell and let the dirtbags in power burst
into flames.

People have been trying to trick God for a long time. God does not have
the collective stupidity that the Masons illuminati etc have. People like
bea who tell you that if you are non white you should keep score with
other's paper are agents of hell.

Ollie North and dick santos fueled the cocaine trade in our country
enriching Pablo. Pablo then used streetgangs in our country, funded by
ollie and dicks cocaine money.

Ollie and dick then went to kill old Pablo. Bad Pablo. He invested Ollie's
dough into his own distribution network. Ollie and dickless are still here
and so are the gangs.

Dickless went on to help blow up the trade center.

He is the piece of garbage that cunts like curran and houdassis helped out.

So lets get this lined up so you can follow it.

Dickless and ollie pay pablo for coke

streetgangs then sell the shit

Pablo sets up his own independent network.

Streetgangs follow.

dickless kills pablo

Streetgangs splinter

dickless goes on the help blow up the trade center

dickless' cunt niece makes up some stories and he has the pukes in
leominster help him out.

Leominster/Fitchburg is home to an unholy alliance that is of the goathead
wearing kind. Homosexual judges and corrupt pigs do what their leaders
tell them and NOT what the law states.

bea, the yeastbox thinks its all white mans fault.

santos is portugese and a piece of shit.

The puke helped start a cocaine trade in our country and he helped blow up
the world trade center. He had lots of help. People like bea helped him.

I really wish you would start smoking again.
----
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
John_Brian_K
2010-06-21 18:18:49 UTC
Post by O-PGManager
This clown went to public high school, community college, state college,
had his first career in the military, and next career as a politician. He
has relied 100% on public programs and dollars to get where he is but has
the audacity to say he did it all himself. A real turbo douche.
lol

You do know there is a difference between someone who 'works' for the
government and someone who gets 'assistance' dont you? Or the difference
between getting loans and getting handed shit?

You know what dont answer that I already know the answer you are going to
give.

Public High school is paid for by tax dollars that he paid.
You still have to pay to go to community college last I checked.
You still have to pay to go to state college.
A 'career in the military' is exactly that. A career. He worked to earn
his check.

You are a world class dumbass you know that opie?

===============
I CAN make this shit up!
===============
JBK

O-PGManager
2010-06-21 21:22:50 UTC
Post by John_Brian_K
Public High school is paid for by tax dollars that he paid.
No retard, children from age 6-17 don't pay taxes to fund the schools they
attend. Maybe his parents did, maybe they didn't, as a society we've
decided you get an education regardless of whether or not they can.
Post by John_Brian_K
You still have to pay to go to community college last I checked.
They're heavily subsidized by tax dollars.
Post by John_Brian_K
You still have to pay to go to state college.
Ditto.
Post by John_Brian_K
A 'career in the military' is exactly that. A career. He worked to earn
his check.
He worked in a socialized industry. He got paid with other peoples tax
dollars. The same tax dollars he is crying about paying now.

Bea Attitude
2010-06-21 21:43:41 UTC
Post by John_Brian_K
A 'career in the military' is exactly that.  A career.  He worked to earn
his check.
He worked in a socialized industry.  He got paid with other peoples tax
dollars.  The same tax dollars he is crying about paying now.
Opie-GManager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator reporting to Mr. Popinjay
: the next generation of web-newsreaders :http://www.recgroups.com
And of course he did it alone. He could do it anywhere. Mogadeshu,
Gaza, Bosina, anywhere there is no government taking advantage of the
unfortunate wealthy. All these dissatisfied wealthy people should take
a cue from John Galt and go. Move to some secret place and abandon the
rest of us. You know what would happen? There would be new rich people
taking their place. Ain't no one so valuable that society can't get
along without.

Off course if you get too tired and look into it, one could choose to
go on welfare. I have a friend in L.A. who has chosen to have problems
and is now collecting "welfare". He's having a blast. He gets $200
'mad money' to do what he wants with, pay rent, utilities, look for a
job, soap, whatever he wants. Then he also gets "food stamps". Even
though it is also $200 a month he has to buy food with that money. If
he wants toilet paper he has to use some of his 'mad money'. When a
person has to go without to afford toilet paper, then there is no
wonder he stays home and watches Jerry Springer all day (and thank god
he does).

Something sick when people with everything look to complain that
others have a little 'something for nothing'. You know that saying,
"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet the same people
on the way down."? Day of reckoning may be closer than one thinks.
misanthropic whackjob
2010-06-21 22:38:09 UTC
Post by Bea Attitude
Post by John_Brian_K
A 'career in the military' is exactly that.  A career.  He worked to earn
his check.
He worked in a socialized industry.  He got paid with other peoples tax
dollars.  The same tax dollars he is crying about paying now.
Opie-GManager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator reporting to Mr. Popinjay
And of course he did it alone. He could do it anywhere. Mogadeshu,
Gaza, Bosina, anywhere there is no government taking advantage of the
unfortunate wealthy. All these dissatisfied wealthy people should take
a cue from John Galt and go. Move to some secret place and abandon the
rest of us. You know what would happen? There would be new rich people
taking their place. Ain't no one so valuable that society can't get
along without.
Once again, not my problem that they can't make a life for themselves in
Gaza.

Listen, I used to work for a jewish guy who walked (as a child) with his
family from Iraq with just the clothes on their backs to Israel, where
they made a life for themselves. This man eventually moved to the U.S.
where he started 4 companies (so far). Too bad for him he wasn't born a
white guy in America huh?
-----
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com
O-PGManager
2010-06-22 03:40:20 UTC
Post by misanthropic whackjob
Once again, not my problem that they can't make a life for themselves in
Gaza.
Listen, I used to work for a jewish guy who walked (as a child) with his
family from Iraq with just the clothes on their backs to Israel, where
they made a life for themselves. This man eventually moved to the U.S.
where he started 4 companies (so far). Too bad for him he wasn't born a
white guy in America huh?
You want to open our borders to every single person who wants to come here
and work? You'll have to take that one up with your asshole right wing
buddies.

Pepe Papon
2010-06-22 07:09:16 UTC
On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:38:09 -0700, "misanthropic whackjob"
Post by misanthropic whackjob
Once again, not my problem that they can't make a life for themselves in
Gaza.
It's all about me, me, me!
Post by misanthropic whackjob
Listen, I used to work for a jewish guy who walked (as a child) with his
family from Iraq with just the clothes on their backs to Israel, where
they made a life for themselves. This man eventually moved to the U.S.
where he started 4 companies (so far). Too bad for him he wasn't born a
white guy in America huh?
And we all know that, since one person can do it, everybody ought to
be able to.
--
~ Seth Jackson

MySpace URL - http://www.myspace.com/sethjacksonsong
Songwriting and Music Business Info: http://www.sethjackson.net
Deadmoney Walking
2010-06-21 22:25:52 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
 Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a
six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day, I've
worked, hard, since I was 18.
When he couldn't get a job it was because "jobs were scarce."  But now
anyone who is unemployed simply isn't trying hard enough, apparently.
This clown went to public high school, community college, state college,
had his first career in the military, and next career as a politician.  He
has relied 100% on public programs and dollars to get where he is but has
the audacity to say he did it all himself.  A real turbo douche.
Opie-GManager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator reporting to Mr. Popinjay
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com
And he was forced to pay taxes for everyone of them. And since half
of the US isn't paying income tax, it's worse even.
Age of Aquarius
2010-06-21 23:25:17 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
 Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a
six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day, I've
worked, hard, since I was 18.
When he couldn't get a job it was because "jobs were scarce."  But now
anyone who is unemployed simply isn't trying hard enough, apparently.
This clown went to public high school, community college, state college,
had his first career in the military, and next career as a politician.  He
has relied 100% on public programs and dollars to get where he is but has
the audacity to say he did it all himself.  A real turbo douche.
Opie-GManager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator reporting to Mr. Popinjay
And he was forced to pay taxes for everyone of them. And since half
of the US isn't paying income tax, it's worse even.
Maybe he didnt have masonic pukes doing what there pals wanted to him.
Then again, he probably never rose up and fought back with the veracity
those weaklings who cant stand alone require.

Walking a camel through the eye of a needle baby. Once you sign up with
those who conspire to make change at any cost, you are all done. Have fun
living out each and every life you brought sorrow to motherfuckers. Good
works ? Good for you pal. Now go experience ALL of the sadness you had any
input on.

What these douchebags are too delusional t see is that they make it doubly
worse every day. No matter what they expect, they will deeply regret every
single time they took one mans word over a silent victim. When the
weakling next to you gives you the secret handshake and says go fuck with
kevin and you do it without hearing kevin's side, you will burn for about
100 years. EACH TIME.

Add it up and see if your silly skirt with triangles will help you out.

The problem with thinking you are playing God is that you piss off the
original.

Masons and Shriners build hospitals......... So did hitler. Have YOU ever
benefitted from this hospital as a non mason ? Naw, me either.

This world is overflowing with the worst souls and personally, i am ready
for the eigth day. I know what my sins are and atone. How many masons have
any idea what their tab is ?

It doesnt matter how much good you do.

You still have to fix what you broke.

----
ChrisRobin
2010-06-22 00:47:42 UTC
Post by Age of Aquarius
[...]
I think your meds are off their meds.

* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
Deadmoney Walking
2010-06-22 19:49:37 UTC
: the next generation of web-newsreaders :http://www.recgroups.com- Hide quoted text -
Cosa?
Steam
2010-06-22 20:21:47 UTC
Post by Age of Aquarius
[...]
Of course, are you new here?

* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
eldo77
2010-06-21 18:46:01 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
The guy who plays the coroner on CSI is named Robert David Hall...not
Robert A. Hall.
Are you sure you got the right man?

eldo77
Irish Mike
2010-06-21 20:15:03 UTC
Post by eldo77
Post by Irish Mike
Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
The guy who plays the coroner on CSI is named Robert David Hall...not
Robert A. Hall.
Are you sure you got the right man?
eldo77
I don't care if the guy is an actor, a senator or both. I agree with the
article - and so do the majority of working Americans.

Pepe Papon

Howard Beale
2010-06-21 19:29:47 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
going to have to see the world these people are making.
I use almost the same line: 'I'm planning to die just in time.'

Howard Beale

-----
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
susan
better hurry
Blackwood
2010-06-21 20:35:10 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
[...]
This tired old bastard should go to sleep and never wake up. What a belly
aching faggot this guy is. If he doesn't like it here, he should leave.
Wah. I work hard. Wah. I pay taxes. The United States of America is by far
the greatest place to live on the planet. I wish some of you morons would
travel the world a bit and see how great we have it. And we still have 6.5
years left with the greatest president in the history of mankind. It's
only getting better. God Bless America. Love it or Leave it.

Proud to be one of the 69,000,000+ Americans who voted for Barack Hussein
Obama. Scoreboard, mutha fuckas.

Jerry Sturdivant
2010-06-21 20:11:15 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
Leave it to Idiot Mick to fall for a right wing propaganda posting. Wrong
guy, wrong name. Idiot Mick is still an idiot.

Jerry 'n Vegas
Irish Mike
2010-06-21 21:54:07 UTC
Post by Jerry Sturdivant
Post by Irish Mike
Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
Leave it to Idiot Mick to fall for a right wing propaganda posting. Wrong
guy, wrong name. Idiot Mick is still an idiot.
As I said numb nuts, I agree with the article and it doesn't matter if the
guy is an actor, a senator or both. It's the content dip shit - not that
you could actually read all those big words.

Irish Mike

----
K9way
2010-06-21 23:02:33 UTC
Post by Irish Mike
Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
This should be required reading for every man, woman and child in the
United States of America.
this part right here says why you people have no chance ..

leave it to the head repug retard to post something that should be entered
into people minds on a mandatory basis .

let us know when you put out your list of books to burn

-----
pltrgyst
2010-06-22 15:26:33 UTC
I'm 63 too, and I'm sick and tired of Vietnam vets who just sit around
bitching and moaning and whining.

What there is is all you get. You should have learned by now that you're
not going to drastically change the world. So get over it and enjoy your
life.

-- Larry (Cha Rang/An Khe/Pleiku/, '68-'70)