Paul is alive and well
da pickle
2024-01-01 00:04:48 UTC
He is still working the machines and having fun.

I told him we missed him.
Tim Norfolk
2024-01-01 20:13:52 UTC
That is good news for the New Year
da pickle
2024-01-01 22:57:46 UTC
He said hello to everyone.
BillB
2024-01-02 05:35:00 UTC
Give that you have demolished what very little credibility you had, I think we are going to have to see proof of life.
da pickle
2024-01-02 13:18:37 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by da pickle
He is still working the machines and having fun.
I told him we missed him.
Give that you have demolished what very little credibility you had, I think we are going to have to see proof of life.
Says the no-life anonymous internet troll.