Ping rec.sport.football.college Veterans
Irish Ranger
2024-02-19 19:11:39 UTC
Well lads, as Google's support for rec.sport.football comes
to an end, I just wanted to tell you I have enjoyed our many conversations.
over the past years. I don't know if I will try to find another usenet group reader or not but, if any of you do post regularly on another internet site, let me know. In any case, I wish you all the best.

Irish Mike

Go Buckeyes!
da pickle
2024-02-20 16:51:37 UTC
Post by Irish Ranger
Well lads, as Google's support for rec.sport.football comes
to an end, I just wanted to tell you I have enjoyed our many conversations.
over the past years. I don't know if I will try to find another usenet group reader or not but, if any of you do post regularly on another internet site, let me know. In any case, I wish you all the best.
Irish Mike
Go Buckeyes!
Good luck, Mike

you might try alt.politics