KEM Card Replacement?
Keith
2005-03-14 04:03:21 UTC
I realize that KEM was bought out recently (I forget by whom) and before
I knew that, I send in a card to get it replaced. It was refused saying
the address has changed with no forwarding. I emailed them back in
November and they told me to email again in February. I never got a
response. At this point I am stumped. Does anyone know how I can get 2
individual cards replaced?

Keith
Bud H
2005-03-14 05:03:03 UTC
I realize that KEM was bought out recently (I forget by whom) and before I
knew that, I send in a card to get it replaced. It was refused saying the
address has changed with no forwarding. I emailed them back in November
and they told me to email again in February. I never got a response. At
this point I am stumped. Does anyone know how I can get 2 individual cards
replaced?
Keith
I ordered four decks of KEM cards from http://www.kem.com/ in early
January.

With the cards was a separate information card that gives information on how
to obtain a replacement playing card. 60 cents for the card, plus 90 cents
for postage to their service department in Poughkeepsie, NY.

The invoice is from Kardwell International (http://www.kardwell.com/) with
an address in Mattituck, New York. On this webpage, under the playing card
heading, a link to the KEM webpage is listed first, followed by close to 50
other heading for other playing cards.

I just checked an unopened box and there is an address of

KEM PLASTIC PLAYING CARDS, INC

PO BOX 3683

SCRANTON PA 18505

800-233-4173

but the website listed on the box, www.kem-cards.com, mentions this address
and phone number

4590 Beech St.
Cincinnati, OH 45212
USA
Phone: 513.396.5700

My guess is one of those will work for you.

Bud H
Rob-L

MJ Loheed
2005-03-14 08:22:14 UTC
The problem as I see it with the replacement card is that there are variations
on color between individual decks from KEM. I have two blue Arrow Back decks
and they have slightly different blues to them so I haven't been able to use
them as replacements when one of my cards chipped. What will become of our
beloved KEM?! On Mar 13 2005 8:03 PM, Keith wrote: > I realize that KEM was

Your Online Poker Community - http://www.recpoker.com
slamdunka
2005-03-14 16:36:53 UTC
I sent one in about 6 months ago to the address in Poughkeepsie as per the
card inside the case, along with the cash.Heard nor received anything.
Recently sent them an email which I got a read receipt for but no reply.
Sent another email and got nothing.

They stole my money. I only used the cards three times. Kept the cash I sent
them as well. Anything I can do about that?

Al.