5 Counts of "Intentional Homicide"
Satoshi Popinjay
2021-11-24 03:29:11 UTC
I was listening to CBS News last night. They said the guy that ran over all those people in Wisconsin was being held on "five counts of intentional homicide".

What the fuck. What is wrong with CBS News? When did 5 counts of murder suddenly turn into "five counts of intentional homicide"? Can't they say "murder" anymore? Could it be because he's black? Maybe if the perp is black, they will call it an intentional homicide trial. If the perp is white, it's a murder trial.

I forgot to note if they said what pronoun he uses.
BillB
2021-11-24 03:44:16 UTC
I was listening to CBS News last night. They said the guy that ran over all those people in Wisconsin was being held on "five counts of intentional homicide".
What the fuck. What is wrong with CBS News? When did 5 counts of murder suddenly turn into "five counts of intentional homicide"? Can't they say "murder" anymore? Could it be because he's black? Maybe if the perp is black, they will call it an intentional homicide trial. If the perp is white, it's a murder trial.
I forgot to note if they said what pronoun he uses.
No, it's not a NWO conspiracy. False alarm.

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/940/i/03