FDA Asks Court for 55 Years to Fully Release Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Satoshi Popinjay
2021-11-22 05:26:44 UTC
But it's safe.
Satoshi Popinjay
2021-11-22 17:50:28 UTC
Post by Satoshi Popinjay
But it's safe.
Nothing to see here
Reminds me of when MLK's birthday was up for a national holiday, there was alot of debate about it, especially things in his past, stuff the FBI had on him. So they finally passed it, made his birthday a national holiday, and then sealed his FBI files for 50 years. By the way, that was about 50 years ago.
risky biz
2021-11-22 20:29:06 UTC
Post by Satoshi Popinjay
But it's safe.
Nothing to see here
~ Reminds me of when MLK's birthday was up for a national holiday, there was alot of debate about it, especially things in his past, stuff the FBI had on him. So they finally passed it, made his birthday a national holiday, and then sealed his FBI files for 50 years. By the way, that was about 50 years ago.

I skim the news but I haven't seen anything, anywhere on any FDA request like this.

MLK should be recognized for his efforts in furthering real civil rights for all Americans. The fact that he sometimes consorted with communists pales in comparison to that. Sometimes you have to take your allies where you can find them and he was definitely dealing with a shortage of allies.

Additionally, the reason the files were sequestered for 50 years is just as likely to have been to avoid the embarrassment of the FBI and the American government in general.
Satoshi Popinjay
2021-11-22 21:53:21 UTC
You didn't look very hard. It's all over the internet, dozens of cites.
risky biz
2021-11-23 00:06:16 UTC
Post by risky biz
I skim the news but I haven't seen anything, anywhere on any FDA request like this.
~ You didn't look very hard. It's all over the internet, dozens of cites.

I didn't look at all.

risky biz
2021-11-23 00:05:50 UTC
Post by risky biz
Additionally, the reason the files were sequestered for 50 years is just as likely to have been to avoid the embarrassment of the FBI and the American government in general.
~ But you don't know. You haven't seen the files, so you don't know what's in them.

'just as likely' That's speculation.

~ The only man that we celebrate his birthday as a national holiday and they seal the files on him. Open the files and THEN make his birthday a holiday. If it's warranted.

We used to celebrate Washington's birthday but then the assholes got involved.

And I think MLK's birthday should be a national holiday even if he was an actual member of the Communist Party. Which I doubt.