OT : Article About Mo in the WSJ Today, Alpha Males
mo_charles
2011-09-13 17:50:44 UTC
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111903532804576566553268698820.html

""Whenever you put alpha males together, the most aggressive will
overpower the others," says T. Byram Karasu, the veteran psychiatrist who
has run the sessions for the past 23 years. The fighting is subtle, but
it's vicious. "Even giving advice is geared toward lowering the others'
self-esteem. Those at the lower end of the group come away doubting
themselves, and their testosterone falls. They tell me they can't have sex
for three or four days afterward.""

i wouldn't call any of them "alpha", but i wonder if any of the "male"
liberals on this ng have had sex since i joined the ng.

mo_charles

Clave
2011-09-13 18:09:17 UTC
"mo_charles" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:***@recgroups.com...

<...>
Post by mo_charles
i wouldn't call any of them "alpha", but i wonder if any of the "male"
liberals on this ng have had sex since i joined the ng.
You certainly have an active fantasy life.

Jim
mo_charles
2011-09-13 18:20:50 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by mo_charles
i wouldn't call any of them "alpha", but i wonder if any of the "male"
liberals on this ng have had sex since i joined the ng.
You certainly have an active fantasy life.
has any women demeaned herself with your ponytailed idiot ass since 2003,
clave?

mo_charles

Clave
2011-09-13 19:10:29 UTC
Post by mo_charles
Post by Clave
Post by mo_charles
i wouldn't call any of them "alpha", but i wonder if any of the "male"
liberals on this ng have had sex since i joined the ng.
You certainly have an active fantasy life.
has any women demeaned herself with your ponytailed idiot ass since 2003,
clave?
Go obsess over someone else's sex life, you sick freak.

Jim
Beldin the Sorcerer
Jimbo's had sex?
BillB
2011-09-13 19:09:39 UTC
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by mo_charles
i wouldn't call any of them "alpha", but i wonder if any of the "male"
liberals on this ng have had sex since i joined the ng.
You certainly have an active fantasy life.
I did have a mental picture of mo...but it certainly wasn't an
alpha-male! Did ANYONE picture mo as an alpha-male? lol

Honestly, I always pictured mo as a skinny, pimply little Jewish guy
wearing a food-stained yarmulke and sweatshirt, sitting in a shabby
basement furnished with yardsale-type furniture.

I guess I'm actually picturing a version of a guy I knew when I went to
university in Toronto, but he was almost EXACTLY like mo. He had a
terminal case of Little Man Syndrome, and believe it or not he was
afraid to spell "God" too!
Planet Galaxy
2011-09-13 19:45:40 UTC
No structural racism there, right?
BillB
2011-09-13 19:59:16 UTC
Post by Planet Galaxy
No structural racism there, right?
mo has made no secret of the fact that he really does not care for black
people.

He once told me if I came to Chicago I would "shit my liberal pants"
(referring to his fear of African-Americans). I think he is afraid to go
outside. He said he wants to move to Utah....lol
Planet Galaxy
2011-09-13 20:08:17 UTC
So based upon speculation about mo_charles, you feel completely justified in making a clearly racist anti-semitic remark in response?
BillB
2011-09-13 20:24:49 UTC
Post by Planet Galaxy
So based upon speculation about mo_charles, you feel completely justified in making a clearly racist anti-semitic remark in response?
What did I say that was racist or anti-Semitic? Are you saying that just
the mere *speculation* that mo_ron might be associated with the Jewish
faith is anti-Semitic?

You know, come to think of it, you may have a point. Sorry, Jewish people!
Planet Galaxy
2011-09-13 20:37:58 UTC
Post by BillB
What did I say that was racist or anti-Semitic?
Are you suggesting that when you said

that your were not being anti-Semitic, and not invoking anti-Semitic stereotypes of Jews?
BillB
2011-09-13 20:48:05 UTC
Post by Planet Galaxy
Post by BillB
What did I say that was racist or anti-Semitic?
Are you suggesting that when you said
"Honestly, I always pictured mo as a skinny, pimply little Jewish guy
wearing a food-stained yarmulke and sweatshirt, sitting in a shabby
basement furnished with yardsale-type furniture."
that your were not being anti-Semitic, and not invoking anti-Semitic stereotypes of Jews?
That's a stereotype of Jews? Until mo came along, I only met one Jewish
guy like that in my life, and that was 30 years ago. I thought the
Jewish stereotype was that they had lots of money? Sorry, I obviously
don't keep up to date on this stuff.
Planet Galaxy
2011-09-13 20:58:43 UTC
Maybe there's a lot you don't keep up to date on .. and maybe mo_charles is spot on target when it comes to the credibility of your posts.
BillB
2011-09-13 21:09:13 UTC
You're a tea party guy, right?
Planet Galaxy
2011-09-13 23:23:47 UTC
Sorry, dude, feigning ignorance is not a launchpad to political discussion for me.
BillB
2011-09-14 00:26:48 UTC
Is that a yes?
~M~
2011-09-13 23:37:00 UTC
"Planet Galaxy" wrote in message news:d0039f46-7503-4ac9-8d25-***@glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com...

that your were not being anti-Semitic, and not invoking anti-Semitic
stereotypes of Jews?

_________________________

BillBigot doesn't think that's a stereotype. He thinks that is all Jews.
--
“Twenty-four hours in a day, twenty-four beers in a case. Coincidence?”
- Stephen Wright
mo_charles
2011-09-13 20:24:49 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by Planet Galaxy
No structural racism there, right?
mo has made no secret of the fact that he really does not care for black
people.
He once told me if I came to Chicago I would "shit my liberal pants"
(referring to his fear of African-Americans). I think he is afraid to go
outside. He said he wants to move to Utah....lol
i live in a city that's 40%+ black. i lived in one of the worst black
neighborhoods in this city for four years. what's your experience, bill,
dinner with vancouver's lone ethiopian?

mo_charles

BillB
2011-09-13 20:34:57 UTC
Post by mo_charles
i live in a city that's 40%+ black.
Which you desperately want to leave. Colorado or Utah, right?

Remember I offered to loan you bus fare?

Post by mo_charles
neighborhoods in this city for four years.
Must suck to be poor. Don't you have a wife supporting you now?
Post by mo_charles
what's your experience, bill,
dinner with vancouver's lone ethiopian?
Experience? I don't consider being around people of other races an
"experience," mo. lol Canadians just don't think like that. It's just
skin color, mo. You should really try to get past it.
mo_charles
2011-09-13 20:53:18 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by mo_charles
i live in a city that's 40%+ black.
Which you desperately want to leave. Colorado or Utah, right?
Remember I offered to loan you bus fare?
why would i accept money you stole?