U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve
Satoshi Popinjay
2021-11-24 06:13:25 UTC
Not going to do a FUCKING thing, except use our reserves that we should not be using except for emergency.

If they want to do something about the price of gasoline, then eliminate all the taxes that go into a gallon of gas, and stop spending TRILLIONS of dollars on pork and thereby destroying the value of our currency.

Biden is the ABSOLUTE WORST president in our nation's history.
VegasJerry
2021-11-24 20:05:37 UTC
Post by Satoshi Popinjay
Not going to do a FUCKING thing, except use our reserves that we should not be using except for emergency.
If they want to do something about the price of gasoline, then eliminate all the taxes that go into a gallon of gas, and stop spending TRILLIONS of dollars on pork and thereby destroying the value of our currency.
Biden is the ABSOLUTE WORST president in our nation's history.
Oh stuff it. We're just coming out of a year and a half pandemic, people like me that haven't spent are now cutting lose, hundreds of thousands of new jobs a month, economy growing so fast the supply chain can’t keep up and everybody’s on the road. Of course the price of gas is up.

Stay home and quit crying..
Satoshi Popinjay
2021-11-24 21:13:25 UTC
Post by VegasJerry
Of course the price of gas is up.
I'm not complaining about the price of gas, stupid.
Why is YOUR president using our Strategic Reserve? Is that what it is for?
VegasJerry
2021-11-24 23:53:28 UTC
Because the Republicans are unnecessarily whining about it.
Satoshi Popinjay
What if we get attacked next week and we need that oil? You stupid fuck, Biden is not supposed to touch that oil. It's the Strategic Reserve, you dope. You should know this, you were in NavEl Intelligence, but don't know how to spell Naval.
VegasJerry
2021-11-25 00:09:58 UTC
Post by Satoshi Popinjay
Post by VegasJerry
Post by Satoshi Popinjay
Post by VegasJerry
Of course the price of gas is up.
I'm not complaining about the price of gas, stupid.
Why is YOUR president using our Strategic Reserve? Is that what it is for?
Because the Republicans are unnecessarily whining about it.
What if we get attacked next week and we need that oil?
I'll loan you a quort...