OT: A Christmas Miracle and RGP pro-death assholes
popinjay999
2011-12-23 02:19:33 UTC
This kid was in a coma, they were ready to pull the plug on him! They
thought he was brain dead! His family was preparing details for organ
donation. Suddenly, just HOURS BEFORE THEY PULL THE PLUG, he holds up
two fingers and now he is back to LIFE!

I am quite sure if it had been up to many of the pro-DEATH assholes on
RGP this young man would have been put down like a dog. It's a good
thing for him that this was Arizona and not in Oregon, where the state
bird is the buzzard, it would be Terry Shiavo deja vu all over again.

All the odds were against this kid. Just HOURS away from being put
down, and is it possible, is it just POSSIBLE that someone's prayers
were answered and God stepped in and pulled the kind of miracle that
most of you miserable atheist RGP assholes don't believe in?

http://tinyurl.com/7xgykry
Will in New Haven
2011-12-23 02:24:56 UTC
This kid was in a coma, they were ready to pull the plug on him!  They
thought he was brain dead!  His family was preparing details for organ
donation.  Suddenly, just HOURS BEFORE THEY PULL THE PLUG, he holds up
two fingers and now he is back to LIFE!
I am quite sure if it had been up to many of the pro-DEATH assholes on
RGP this young man would have been put down like a dog.  It's a good
thing for him that this was Arizona and not in Oregon, where the state
bird is the buzzard, it would be Terry Shiavo deja vu all over again.
All the odds were against this kid.  Just HOURS away from being put
down, and is it possible, is it just POSSIBLE that someone's prayers
were answered and God stepped in and pulled the kind of miracle that
most of you miserable atheist RGP assholes don't believe in?
Look, it's good that he's alive and I would not want to pull the plug
on anyone. Except you. In the spirit of the season: Go fuck yourself.

Will in New Haven
Clave
2011-12-23 02:40:15 UTC
"popinjay999" <***@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:99dc7557-1967-45d2-8564-***@r13g2000prr.googlegroups.com...

<...>
Post by popinjay999
All the odds were against this kid. Just HOURS away from being put
down, and is it possible, is it just POSSIBLE that someone's prayers
were answered and God stepped in and pulled the kind of miracle that
most of you miserable atheist RGP assholes don't believe in?
I think it was Santa.

Jim
da pickle
Where the heck have you been? Merry Christmas!
DDawgster
2011-12-23 02:51:28 UTC
Post by popinjay999
This kid was in a coma, they were ready to pull the plug on him! They
thought he was brain dead! His family was preparing details for organ
donation. Suddenly, just HOURS BEFORE THEY PULL THE PLUG, he holds up
two fingers and now he is back to LIFE!
I am quite sure if it had been up to many of the pro-DEATH assholes on
RGP this young man would have been put down like a dog. It's a good
thing for him that this was Arizona and not in Oregon, where the state
bird is the buzzard, it would be Terry Shiavo deja vu all over again.
All the odds were against this kid. Just HOURS away from being put
down, and is it possible, is it just POSSIBLE that someone's prayers
were answered and God stepped in and pulled the kind of miracle that
most of you miserable atheist RGP assholes don't believe in?
http://tinyurl.com/7xgykry
family of 9 in a mini van gpoing from chicago to milwaukee. piece of metal
comes off a truck bounces under car and hits gas tank.. 4 kids burned to
death

is it JUST POSSIBLE God allowed them to be burned to death ..is it just
possible god CHOSE to burn them to death ?
Post by popinjay999
Apparently I see no reason for Perry to have lied well over a year ago..
Another gem from Alim Nassor

necron99
2011-12-23 02:55:48 UTC
Post by popinjay999
This kid was in a coma, they were ready to pull the plug on him! They
thought he was brain dead! His family was preparing details for organ
donation. Suddenly, just HOURS BEFORE THEY PULL THE PLUG, he holds up
two fingers and now he is back to LIFE!
I am quite sure if it had been up to many of the pro-DEATH assholes on
RGP this young man would have been put down like a dog. It's a good
thing for him that this was Arizona and not in Oregon, where the state
bird is the buzzard, it would be Terry Shiavo deja vu all over again.
All the odds were against this kid. Just HOURS away from being put
down, and is it possible, is it just POSSIBLE that someone's prayers
were answered and God stepped in and pulled the kind of miracle that
most of you miserable atheist RGP assholes don't believe in?
http://tinyurl.com/7xgykry
What about all the poor sick people waiting for his organs?
Selfish bastard.

Adam

Adam

bub
2011-12-23 03:29:04 UTC
Post by necron99
Post by popinjay999
http://tinyurl.com/7xgykry
What about all the poor sick people waiting for his organs?
Selfish bastard.
Adam
what about the evil doctors who would have did the surgery making
money for themselves?

the same drs who "hook up 100 year old people to resperators heart
lung machines and kidney dialysis in hopes of extending their lives by
one day? " just to make money...unlike nurses
Pepe Papon
2011-12-23 09:39:58 UTC
Post by necron99
Post by popinjay999
http://tinyurl.com/7xgykry
What about all the poor sick people waiting for his organs?
Selfish bastard.
Adam
what about the evil doctors who would have did the surgery making
money for themselves?
the same drs who "hook up 100 year old people to resperators heart
lung machines and kidney dialysis in hopes of extending their lives by
one day? " just to make money...unlike nurses
So, you've got something against people making money. Who'd have
guessed that about a rightie like you?
--
~ Seth Jackson

MySpace URL - http://www.myspace.com/sethjacksonsong
Songwriting and Music Business Info: http://www.sethjackson.net
bub
2011-12-24 00:44:49 UTC
whoooooooooosh
Pepe Papon
2011-12-25 01:35:12 UTC
Post by Pepe Papon
So, you've got something against people making money. Who'd have
guessed that about a rightie like you?
--
whoooooooooosh
Sorry my reply went over your head. I'll try to dumb it down a
little more for you next time.
chandler
2011-12-23 03:46:22 UTC
Post by popinjay999
This kid was in a coma, they were ready to pull the plug on him! They
thought he was brain dead! His family was preparing details for organ
donation. Suddenly, just HOURS BEFORE THEY PULL THE PLUG, he holds up
two fingers and now he is back to LIFE!
I am quite sure if it had been up to many of the pro-DEATH assholes on
RGP this young man would have been put down like a dog. It's a good
thing for him that this was Arizona and not in Oregon, where the state
bird is the buzzard, it would be Terry Shiavo deja vu all over again.
All the odds were against this kid. Just HOURS away from being put
down, and is it possible, is it just POSSIBLE that someone's prayers
were answered and God stepped in and pulled the kind of miracle that
most of you miserable atheist RGP assholes don't believe in?
http://tinyurl.com/7xgykry
Welcome back. I missed your lighthearted sense of humor.

Chandler

Frisbieinstein
I beg your pardon. I'm an anti-death asshole.
Bea Foroni
2011-12-23 06:53:52 UTC
This kid was in a coma, they were ready to pull the plug on him!  They
thought he was brain dead!  His family was preparing details for organ
donation.  Suddenly, just HOURS BEFORE THEY PULL THE PLUG, he holds up
two fingers and now he is back to LIFE!
I am quite sure if it had been up to many of the pro-DEATH assholes on
RGP this young man would have been put down like a dog.  It's a good
thing for him that this was Arizona and not in Oregon, where the state
bird is the buzzard, it would be Terry Shiavo deja vu all over again.
All the odds were against this kid.  Just HOURS away from being put
down, and is it possible, is it just POSSIBLE that someone's prayers
were answered and God stepped in and pulled the kind of miracle that
most of you miserable atheist RGP assholes don't believe in?
http://tinyurl.com/7xgykry
"Hours away from being put down"? You just read this stuff, which is
already sensationalized, and then you make up whatever fits your
brainfarting hatred of the moment.

From the NYTimes (HA! Newspaper only because it is printed on paper)
story,
"Speltzer decided to keep Schmid on life support after the MRI scan
did not show any fatal injuries."

Doesn't sound like moments from death or hours from being "putdown".

Yet in the same 'news'paper we have yet another miricle of God's
intervention:

"Sex slave at age 11, little girl bravely tells her horror tale to
save others"

Just warms the cockles of your heart, don't it?
fffurken
2011-12-23 13:23:29 UTC
All the odds were against this kid.  Just HOURS away from being put
down, and is it possible, is it just POSSIBLE that someone's prayers
were answered and God stepped in and pulled the kind of miracle that
most of you miserable atheist RGP assholes don't believe in?
I don't believe so.

And what are you trying to do? Convert atheists or something?

Keep it to yourself, religious asshole.

Merry Christmas,
fffurken.
mo_ntresor
2011-12-23 13:49:15 UTC
Post by popinjay999
This kid was in a coma, they were ready to pull the plug on him! They
thought he was brain dead! His family was preparing details for organ
donation. Suddenly, just HOURS BEFORE THEY PULL THE PLUG, he holds up
two fingers and now he is back to LIFE!
I am quite sure if it had been up to many of the pro-DEATH assholes on
RGP this young man would have been put down like a dog. It's a good
thing for him that this was Arizona and not in Oregon, where the state
bird is the buzzard, it would be Terry Shiavo deja vu all over again.
All the odds were against this kid. Just HOURS away from being put
down, and is it possible, is it just POSSIBLE that someone's prayers
were answered and God stepped in and pulled the kind of miracle that
most of you miserable atheist RGP assholes don't believe in?
http://tinyurl.com/7xgykry
we've missed you, paul. merry christmas!

mo_ntresor

Pepe Papon
Of course it's possible. Highly unlikely, but possible.
O-PGManager
2011-12-23 16:36:43 UTC
On Dec 22 2011 9:19 PM, popinjay999 wrote:

Spetzler was my brain surgeon! Guy is the michael jordan of brain
surgeons. Not exactly a magnetic personality, but he's the best.
Post by popinjay999
Just HOURS away from being put
down
Not true at all - Spetzler broached the subject of organ donation because
he didn't want to give the family false hope - but no one was about to
pull the plug... and the only people who would ever pull the plug would be
his family members...

but I suppose it'd be a better system to have Paul Popinjay making that
determination for them.

Opie G. Manager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator Emeritus (2009-2011)

MrBookworm
2011-12-23 16:34:30 UTC
Post by popinjay999
All the odds were against this kid. Just HOURS away from being put
down, and is it possible, is it just POSSIBLE that someone's prayers
were answered and God stepped in and pulled the kind of miracle that
most of you miserable atheist RGP assholes don't believe in?
So, things that you can't explain but think are good are because of god?
Got it.

It is also possible that there is no god and he/she/it didn't have a
fucking thing to do with this. It may even be more than possible. I like
unicorns, so I think it was a unicorn that was responsible.

Did god ignore the prayers of the boys at Penn State or in catholic
churches around the world? I can definitely tell you that the unicorn
ignored those prayers.

Dean
--
"I am a troll." - Paul Popinjay 3/16/2009

BillB
2011-12-23 18:06:49 UTC
Post by popinjay999
This kid was in a coma, they were ready to pull the plug on him! They
thought he was brain dead! His family was preparing details for organ
donation. Suddenly, just HOURS BEFORE THEY PULL THE PLUG, he holds up
two fingers and now he is back to LIFE!
I am quite sure if it had been up to many of the pro-DEATH assholes on
RGP this young man would have been put down like a dog. It's a good
thing for him that this was Arizona and not in Oregon, where the state
bird is the buzzard, it would be Terry Shiavo deja vu all over again.
All the odds were against this kid. Just HOURS away from being put
down, and is it possible, is it just POSSIBLE that someone's prayers
were answered and God stepped in and pulled the kind of miracle that
most of you miserable atheist RGP assholes don't believe in?
http://tinyurl.com/7xgykry
So we're supposed to spend billions of dollars keeping a bunch of
vegetables alive, in the hope that one in a million will pop back to
life?? Get the fuck outta here!

Oh ya, Merry Christmas too.

P.S. In the spirit of Christmas, I assigned the $50 you owe me
(errr...will owe me) to Ramashiva. I would encourage you to do the same.
Please forward my eventual winnings to William Coleman, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Pepe Papon
2011-12-25 01:34:24 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by popinjay999
[...]
Yes, we're supposed to do that while at the same time cutting
government spending. Those billions of dollars will come from...?
God?
necron99
2011-12-26 07:03:59 UTC
Post by popinjay999
This kid was in a coma, they were ready to pull the plug on him! They
thought he was brain dead! His family was preparing details for organ
donation. Suddenly, just HOURS BEFORE THEY PULL THE PLUG, he holds up
two fingers and now he is back to LIFE!
So you want to explain to the orphans why this gut was killed by God Paul?
Another Christmas miracle?

The experienced paramedic who was killed during a Christmas Eve canyoning
retrieval operation had one man strapped to him when he crashed into a
cliff face.
He died from internal injuries sustained during the rescue at Carrington
Falls, south of Wollongong.
The 2008 bravery medal recipient was part of the special casualty access
team and had more than 15 years experience as a paramedic.
He was one of three people involved in the helicopter rescue after one man
had fallen while canyoning and his friend had activated an emergency
beacon.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw-ambulance-helicopter-paramedic-mick-wilson-died-after-winch-line-in-rescue-operation-in-kangaroo-valley-was-cut/story-e6freuy9-1226230364369

Adam

popinjay999
2011-12-26 12:46:54 UTC
So you want to explain to the orphans  why this gut was killed by God Paul?
Another Christmas miracle?
God doesn't kill people. But thanks for asking, on Christmas. Hey
here's an idea, why don't you form your own newsgroup,
rec.gambling.atheist-assholes, and troll the ancient yule tide carol.
VegasJerry
2011-12-26 15:04:40 UTC
Post by popinjay999
So you want to explain to the orphans  why this gut was killed by God Paul?
Another Christmas miracle?
God doesn't kill people.
Then what was the Passover thing all about?

"Rub goat's blood on your door or we'll kill your kid."
-- Yours truly, God

Jerry (yours truly) 'n Vegas

Clave
2011-12-26 22:31:32 UTC
Post by VegasJerry
Post by popinjay999
Post by necron99
So you want to explain to the orphans why this gut was killed by God
Paul?
Another Christmas miracle?
God doesn't kill people.
Then what was the Passover thing all about?
And the Great Flood? And Sodom & Gomorrah?

I love Cafeteria Christianity.

Jim

Pepe Papon
2011-12-26 20:57:22 UTC
Post by necron99
Post by popinjay999
[...]
It's all part of God's plan that we mere humans can't possibly
comprehend. Except when it suits our purposes.