Man Denied Covid Treatment Because He's White!
Satoshi Popinjay
2021-11-18 17:28:46 UTC
True story. Happened in Texas. Texas must be racist.

They said Blacks and Mexicans qualify and meet the criteria, but not White people.

I guess this is progress. What's next? Lynching White guys for looking at a Black woman.
BTSinAustin
2021-11-18 17:56:04 UTC
True story. Happened in Texas. Texas must be racist.
http://youtu.be/Z-YoZnMBbKA
They must have burned that book
Dutch
To Kill a Mockingbird? Do Republicans want to ban that too?
BillB
Is prioritizing people over 65 for booster shot ageism, or just science?
Satoshi Popinjay
2021-11-18 19:10:32 UTC
Or salesmanship?
One of the biggest assholes on this newsgroup who insists he's not a racist is justifying denying a treatment to someone because they are white, even when there is no shortage to the supply of monoclonal antibodies. And apparently even if the White person is sicker than all of the blacks and Mexicans in the hospital. What a prick. Eat shit and get kidney failure.
BTSinAustin
2021-11-18 19:15:35 UTC
Or salesmanship?
One of the biggest assholes on this newsgroup who insists he's not a racist is justifying denying a treatment to someone because they are white, even when there is no shortage to the supply of monoclonal antibodies. And apparently even if the White person is sicker than all of the blacks and Mexicans in the hospital. What a prick. Eat shit and get kidney failure.
I assume that was not meant for me

One thing I have not found an answer to is why cant someone get monoclonal antibodies while in a hospital?
BillB
2021-11-18 19:36:51 UTC
Post by BTSinAustin
Or salesmanship?
One of the biggest assholes on this newsgroup who insists he's not a racist is justifying denying a treatment to someone because they are white, even when there is no shortage to the supply of monoclonal antibodies. And apparently even if the White person is sicker than all of the blacks and Mexicans in the hospital. What a prick. Eat shit and get kidney failure.
I assume that was not meant for me
One thing I have not found an answer to is why cant someone get monoclonal antibodies while in a hospital?
No, he's talking about me. Apparently he didn't like the question I asked?

I believe Canada has similar policies prioritizing Indigenous Canadians for getting the booster, because their communities have been ravaged by COVID in levels far about those in privileged communities. If only white Americans were nearly as concerned about the GROSS systemic racism perpetrated against African-Americans for 400 years as they are obsessed about turning over every rock to try to find some imagined slight they can spin into "racism" against whites. All you can do is shake your head.
Tim Norfolk
You only have to ask the great Google: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/01/14/monoclonal-antibodies-covid-full-supply-but-lack-demand-hhs/4159950001/#:~:text=Hospitals%20have%20limited%20staff%20available%20to%20deliver%20monoclonal,followed%20by%20one%20to%20two%20hours%20of%20observation.
Dutch
2021-11-19 09:30:58 UTC
Post by Satoshi Popinjay
True story. Happened in Texas. Texas must be racist.
http://youtu.be/Z-YoZnMBbKA
They said Blacks and Mexicans qualify and meet the criteria, but not White people.
I guess this is progress. What's next? Lynching White guys for looking at a Black woman.
Republicans sure love to play the white grievance card.