"If it's bad, I say it's fake. If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll ever."
Dutch
2021-07-13 02:12:41 UTC
Trump revealed his strategy to deal with negative poll results in a
speech at CPAC on the weekend "If it's bad, I say it's fake. If it's
good, I say that's the most accurate poll ever."

The crowd loved it, blissfully unaware that the joke's on them. His Big
Lie about the election being stolen that has them all freaked out is
just an obvious example of this strategy. Trump could hold up a banana,
tell his followers that it's apple AND tell them he's lying, and they
would believe that it's an apple. It's a fascinating look into the
psychology of a cult.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/12/politics/donald-trump-polls-cpac-straw-poll/index.html
Mitchell Holman
2021-07-13 03:04:33 UTC
Post by Dutch
Trump revealed his strategy to deal with negative poll results in a
speech at CPAC on the weekend "If it's bad, I say it's fake. If it's
good, I say that's the most accurate poll ever."
The crowd loved it, blissfully unaware that the joke's on them. His
Big Lie about the election being stolen that has them all freaked out
is just an obvious example of this strategy. Trump could hold up a
banana, tell his followers that it's apple AND tell them he's lying,
and they would believe that it's an apple. It's a fascinating look
into the psychology of a cult.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/12/politics/donald-trump-polls-cpac-straw-p
oll/index.html
"So off went the Emperor in procession
under his splendid canopy. Everyone in
the streets and the windows said, "Oh,
how fine are the Emperor's new clothes!
Don't they fit him to perfection? And
see his long train!" Nobody would confess
that he couldn't see anything, for that
would prove him either unfit for his
position, or a fool. No costume the
Emperor had worn before was ever such a
complete success.

"But he hasn't got anything on," a little
child said.

"Did you ever hear such innocent prattle?"
said its father. And one person whispered
to another what the child had said, "He
hasn't anything on. A child says he hasn't
anything on."

"But he hasn't got anything on!" the whole
town cried out at last.

https://andersen.sdu.dk/vaerk/hersholt/TheEmperorsNewClothes_e.html
Splashie
2021-07-13 15:47:26 UTC
Post by Dutch
Trump revealed his strategy to deal with negative poll results in a
speech at CPAC on the weekend "If it's bad, I say it's fake. If it's
good, I say that's the most accurate poll ever."
He stole that from Travel's playbook.
Post by Dutch
The crowd loved it, blissfully unaware that the joke's on them. His Big
Lie about the election being stolen that has them all freaked out is
just an obvious example of this strategy. Trump could hold up a banana,
tell his followers that it's apple AND tell them he's lying, and they
would believe that it's an apple. It's a fascinating look into the
psychology of a cult.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/12/politics/donald-trump-polls-cpac-straw-poll/index.html
The best cons are when you tell the marks that you're conning them.

Michael
BTSinAustin
2021-07-13 17:01:08 UTC
Like Jamie Gold in the WSOP, when he told them he had it they called damn near every time, and when he said he was bluffing they folded.
Ichabod
l/index.html
Ichabod
l/index.html
Ichabod
l/index.html
Ichabod
l/index.html
risky biz
If at first, you don't succeed ...
Ichabod
l/index.html
Ichabod
l/index.html
Ichabod
l/index.html
risky biz
Is someone going to disconnect Ichabod's drip?
Ichabod
l/index.html
BillB
2021-12-05 10:12:35 UTC
Post by Dutch
Trump revealed his strategy to deal with negative poll results in a
speech at CPAC on the weekend "If it's bad, I say it's fake. If it's
good, I say that's the most accurate poll ever."
The crowd loved it, blissfully unaware that the joke's on them. His Big
Lie about the election being stolen that has them all freaked out is
just an obvious example of this strategy. Trump could hold up a banana,
tell his followers that it's apple AND tell them he's lying, and they
would believe that it's an apple. It's a fascinating look into the
psychology of a cult.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/12/politics/donald-trump-polls-cpac-straw-pol
l/index.html
What is with this guy re-posting this every few days for several months?
I think you've got yourself a secret admirer. Keep your blinds closed after dark.