RACIST TWEETS AND UNEDUCATED PEOPLE ..GUESS WHAT ..
halfpastdead
2012-11-10 02:18:48 UTC
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2012/nov/09/mapping-racist-tweets-president-obama-reelection?fb=native

notice the places with the most racist tweets... "Shitstick Hillbillyville

Also note that the top 10 most well educated states all voted Obama

I guess I was wrong about that whole "shitstick hillbilly " thingy ?

I didn't know that climate change was a left/right issue.

Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator, rec.gambling.poker
Whose stated mission is to call out the Asses on RGP
BillB
2012-11-10 02:29:08 UTC
Post by halfpastdead
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2012/nov/09/mapping-racist-tweets-president-obama-reelection?fb=native
notice the places with the most racist tweets... "Shitstick Hillbillyville
Also note that the top 10 most well educated states all voted Obama
I guess I was wrong about that whole "shitstick hillbilly " thingy ?
On a per capita basis, it looks like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and
South Carolina win the title by miles. What a shocker.

Susan will be along any moment to make excuses for them and tell us how
pretty their houses are.
Puppytoes
2012-11-10 02:47:41 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by halfpastdead
notice the places with the most racist tweets... "Shitstick Hillbillyville
Also note that the top 10 most well educated states all voted Obama
I guess I was wrong about that whole "shitstick hillbilly " thingy ?
On a per capita basis, it looks like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and
South Carolina win the title by miles. What a shocker.
Susan will be along any moment to make excuses for them and tell us how
pretty their houses are.
You two A-holes talk about nothing but racism. JFC ... get a life.
Those southern states are not a shock but really don't you think there is
racism in the inner cities. Oh, sorry if blacks hate whites that isn't
racism. You nuts incite racism just like Jesse and Al. You should be
ashamed.
Puppytoes
2012-11-10 02:56:23 UTC
Post by Puppytoes
You two A-holes talk about nothing but racism. JFC ... get a life.
Those southern states are not a shock but really don't you think there is
racism in the inner cities. Oh, sorry if blacks hate whites that isn't
racism. You nuts incite racism just like Jesse and Al. You should be
ashamed.
B-BillB has stated many times that racism only come in one color.
I'm not a racist, just anti Canadian ... eh.
brattt

BillB
2012-11-10 03:06:44 UTC
B-BillB has stated many times that racism only come in one color.
No, I have never stated that. You are a compulsive liar.

Why is your first instinct always to defend the racists?
halfpastdead
2012-11-10 02:57:01 UTC
Post by Puppytoes
Post by BillB
Post by halfpastdead
notice the places with the most racist tweets... "Shitstick Hillbillyville
Also note that the top 10 most well educated states all voted Obama
I guess I was wrong about that whole "shitstick hillbilly " thingy ?
On a per capita basis, it looks like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and
South Carolina win the title by miles. What a shocker.
Susan will be along any moment to make excuses for them and tell us how
pretty their houses are.
You two A-holes talk about nothing but racism. JFC ... get a life.
Those southern states are not a shock but really don't you think there is
racism in the inner cities. Oh, sorry if blacks hate whites that isn't
racism. You nuts incite racism just like Jesse and Al. You should be
ashamed.
you should be more ashamed for denying it than we are for simply putting
together the facts

BillB
2012-11-10 03:07:37 UTC
But WHY do they deny it? That is the really interesting question.
brattt
2012-11-10 03:04:32 UTC
Post by halfpastdead
Post by Puppytoes
Post by Puppytoes
Post by BillB
Post by halfpastdead
Also note that the top 10 most well educated states all voted Obama
I guess I was wrong about that whole "shitstick hillbilly " thingy ?
On a per capita basis, it looks like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and
South Carolina win the title by miles. What a shocker.
Susan will be along any moment to make excuses for them and tell us how
pretty their houses are.
You two A-holes talk about nothing but racism. JFC ... get a life.
Those southern states are not a shock but really don't you think there is
racism in the inner cities. Oh, sorry if blacks hate whites that isn't
racism. You nuts incite racism just like Jesse and Al. You should be
ashamed.
you should be more ashamed for denying it than we are for simply putting
together the facts
NO ONE is denying there is racism. NO ONE.

BillB
2012-11-10 03:10:40 UTC
Just the extent and consequences.
halfpastdead
2012-11-10 04:05:19 UTC
Post by brattt
Post by halfpastdead
Post by Puppytoes
Post by Puppytoes
Post by BillB
Post by halfpastdead
Also note that the top 10 most well educated states all voted Obama
I guess I was wrong about that whole "shitstick hillbilly " thingy ?
On a per capita basis, it looks like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and
South Carolina win the title by miles. What a shocker.
Susan will be along any moment to make excuses for them and tell us how
pretty their houses are.
You two A-holes talk about nothing but racism. JFC ... get a life.
Those southern states are not a shock but really don't you think there is
racism in the inner cities. Oh, sorry if blacks hate whites that isn't
racism. You nuts incite racism just like Jesse and Al. You should be
ashamed.
you should be more ashamed for denying it than we are for simply putting
together the facts
NO ONE is denying there is racism. NO ONE.
right .. no one is denying it exists ... but they CANNOT say who it is or
where or why or when

Ok since you say that no one is denying it .. please tell me who are thre
racists and where they can be found
brattt
2012-11-10 13:06:02 UTC
Post by halfpastdead
Post by brattt
Post by halfpastdead
Post by Puppytoes
Post by Puppytoes
Post by brattt
Post by halfpastdead
Post by brattt
Post by halfpastdead
Post by Puppytoes
Post by BillB
pretty their houses are.
You two A-holes talk about nothing but racism. JFC ... get a life.
Those southern states are not a shock but really don't you think there is
racism in the inner cities. Oh, sorry if blacks hate whites that isn't
racism. You nuts incite racism just like Jesse and Al. You should be
ashamed.
you should be more ashamed for denying it than we are for simply putting
together the facts
NO ONE is denying there is racism. NO ONE.
right .. no one is denying it exists ... but they CANNOT say who it is or
where or why or when
Said and answered many times.
Post by halfpastdead
Ok since you say that no one is denying it .. please tell me who are thre
racists and where they can be found
There are white v black racists in the south, and in the north and in the
east and in the west of the USofA.

There are are black v white racists in all of the above to some extent,
but there are a whole bunch of black v white racists in the inner cities.

There are also a lot of asian v white racists in California for one.

Does this mean every asian in California a racist? Of course not Is
everyone in an innercity racist? Of course not. Is everyone in the
south a racist? Of course not.

VegasJerry
2012-11-10 13:32:37 UTC

Post by brattt
east and in the west of the USofA.
There are are black v white racists in all of the above to some extent,
but there are a whole bunch of black v white racists in the inner cities.
There are also a lot of asian v white racists in California for one.
Does this mean every asian in California a racist? Of course not Is
everyone in an innercity racist? Of course not. Is everyone in the
south a racist? Of course not.
"I'm pretty sure I already told you I don't make excuses for anyone.
I'm also pretty sure that you ENJOY labeling people."
--SS being "pretty sure" Nov 9 8;29 PM
BillB
2012-11-10 13:50:30 UTC
Post by VegasJerry
"I'm pretty sure I already told you I don't make excuses for anyone.
I'm also pretty sure that you ENJOY labeling people."
--SS being "pretty sure" Nov 9 8;29 PM
LOL. Yup, labels and excuses.

This is what they do. They try make a false equivalency between:

1) white institutional racism that permeates every institution and every
corner of society, with dire multi-generational consequences to
African-Americans and other minorities, destroying millions upon
millions of lives, suppressing the economy, and costing society many
trillions of dollars in the process, and,

2) the individual racism of some non-white guy against whites that is of
little to no societal importance whatsoever.

I wonder if susan has ever heard the saying, "With great privilege comes
great responsibility."
fffurken
2012-11-10 13:52:01 UTC
Post by brattt
There are white v black racists in the south, and in the north and in the
east and in the west of the USofA.
There are are black v white racists in all of the above to some extent,
but there are a whole bunch of black v white racists in the inner cities.
There are also a lot of asian v white racists in California for one.
Does this mean every asian in California a racist?  Of course not  Is
everyone in an innercity racist?   Of course not.  Is everyone in the
south a racist?  Of course not.
Once again you're dealing in absolutes that no one is going to argue
against or for.

There is a pretty strong argument to me made that widespread, systemic
racism exists (not just in the country you live in) against blacks and
there is zero argument, none, to be made that the same holds true for
whites.

Perhaps you are implying that you are not a racist. In which case, why
do you let yourself (and some others) get in such a palaver about all
this "race-baiting"?

Because you know what they say, there's no smoke without fire.
BillB
2012-11-10 03:05:25 UTC
Post by Puppytoes
You two A-holes talk about nothing but racism. JFC ... get a life.
Those southern states are not a shock but really don't you think there is
racism in the inner cities. Oh, sorry if blacks hate whites that isn't
racism. You nuts incite racism just like Jesse and Al. You should be
ashamed.
Another right-wing apologist. lol

Notice how they NEVER have a bad thing to say about the white racists?
They always attack the people pointing out the racism, rather than the
racists themselves. What does that tell you?
Puppytoes
2012-11-10 16:04:34 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by Puppytoes
You two A-holes talk about nothing but racism. JFC ... get a life.
Those southern states are not a shock but really don't you think there is
racism in the inner cities. Oh, sorry if blacks hate whites that isn't
racism. You nuts incite racism just like Jesse and Al. You should be
ashamed.
Another right-wing apologist. lol
Notice how they NEVER have a bad thing to say about the white racists?
They always attack the people pointing out the racism, rather than the
racists themselves. What does that tell you?
That race baiting assholes like you fan the flames and are a real part
of the problem.
BillB
2012-11-10 16:16:08 UTC
Post by Puppytoes
Post by BillB
Notice how they NEVER have a bad thing to say about the white racists?
They always attack the people pointing out the racism, rather than the
racists themselves. What does that tell you?
That race baiting assholes like you fan the flames and are a real part
of the problem.
Yes, we MUST not talk about the racists. It makes them very
uncomfortable! We must be SILENT about racism or we are "race-baiters." lol

You attack the people who point out racism rather than the racists. That
speaks volumes about where you are coming from.

Look within.
Puppytoes
2012-11-10 17:37:30 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by Puppytoes
Post by BillB
Notice how they NEVER have a bad thing to say about the white racists?
They always attack the people pointing out the racism, rather than the
racists themselves. What does that tell you?
That race baiting assholes like you fan the flames and are a real part
of the problem.
Yes, we MUST not talk about the racists. It makes them very
uncomfortable! We must be SILENT about racism or we are "race-baiters." lol
You attack the people who point out racism rather than the racists. That
speaks volumes about where you are coming from.
Look within.
Obsessed a little? "Look within" is sage advise for you to take. You
really have some issues that need to be worked through. Is your whole
life one never ending race issue here, race issue there ... ooh, ooh. The
main racist on msnbc, Uncle Al could probably use a crazed Canuck on his
staff. Good luck.
BillB
2012-11-10 17:46:45 UTC
Post by Puppytoes
Is your whole
life one never ending race issue here, race issue there ... ooh, ooh.
Not at all. It's just something of intense academic interest to me as a
sociologist, and but one of the many topics I write about on RGP. There
must be hundreds or thousands of blogs on the internet that deal with
this very complex topic. Why wouldn't there be? It's a multi-trillion
dollar problem. The real question is why right-winger want to avoid
talking about this multi-trillion dollar problem. Is it not important
enough for you, or is there something else at play here?
Post by Puppytoes
The
main racist on msnbc, Uncle Al could probably use a crazed Canuck on his
staff. Good luck.
Uh huh...it's the black people who are racists. Where have I heard that
one before? Same theme over and over and over again.
BillB
2012-11-10 17:51:41 UTC
Post by BillB
Not at all. It's just something of intense academic interest to me as a
sociologist
Just in case you don't know what that means:

Sociology is the study of society. It is a social science which uses
various methods of empirical investigation[1] and critical analysis[2]
to develop a body of knowledge about human social activity. For many
sociologists the goal is to conduct research which may be applied
directly to social policy and welfare, while others focus primarily on
refining the theoretical understanding of social processes. Subject
matter ranges from the micro level of individual agency and interaction
to the macro level of systems and the social structure.[3]

The traditional focuses of sociology have included social
stratification, social class, culture, social mobility, religion,
secularization, law, and deviance. As all spheres of human activity are
affected by the interplay between social structure and individual
agency, sociology has gradually expanded its focus to further subjects,
such as health, medical, military and penal institutions, the Internet,
and the role of social activity in the development of scientific knowledge.
mo_ntresor
2012-11-10 17:59:10 UTC
Post by Puppytoes
The
main racist on msnbc, Uncle Al could probably use a crazed Canuck on his
staff. Good luck.
Uh huh...it's the black people who are racists. Where have I heard that
one before? Same theme over and over and over again.
blacks are too stupid to move where they're given a fair shake. that, or
they can't find canada on a map of north america.

which is it, bill? i can't keep it straight.

mo_ntresor
BillB
2012-11-10 18:35:24 UTC
Post by mo_ntresor
blacks are too stupid to move where they're given a fair shake. that, or
they can't find canada on a map of north america.
which is it, bill? i can't keep it straight.
Nice logic.

"There was no racism under Apartheid, because if there was, all the
black people would have just moved to Iceland."

University of Chicago, eh?
mo_ntresor
2012-11-10 18:50:43 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
blacks are too stupid to move where they're given a fair shake. that, or
they can't find canada on a map of north america.
which is it, bill? i can't keep it straight.
Nice logic.
"There was no racism under Apartheid, because if there was, all the
black people would have just moved to Iceland."
University of Chicago, eh?
is it tough to get to canada? are they afraid to give up their negative
net worths in exchange for the love and adoration of the canadian people?
what gives?

mo_ntresor
BillB
2012-11-10 19:15:09 UTC
Post by mo_ntresor
is it tough to get to canada? are they afraid to give up their negative
net worths in exchange for the love and adoration of the canadian people?
what gives?
No tougher than Iceland, really. It's just a plane ride away. So there
was no racism in South Africa, right?? This is your University of
Chicago logic?

Of course, you can get to Canada by land, but that *can* be tough. See,
for example, the Underground Railroad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_Railroad

Do you deny that there was less potential for brutal, disgusting racism
against African-Americans in Canada than the US during the Jim Crow era?
Of course you don't, because you can't. So why do you suppose they all
didn't just move to Canada? Put on that University of Chicago thinking
cap! I know you can come up with something!

These days, it can be pretty hard, if not impossible, for an oppressed
black person to move from the US to Canada. Canada has an objective
point system for immigration under which most poor, ghetto dwelling
African-Americans could never meet. The other option would be to apply
as a refugee, but Canadian courts have ruled that the current level of
oppression suffered by African-Americans in the US, while extremely
serious, does not quite meet the legal standard of a "well-founded fear
of persecution." Close, but not quite.
mo_ntresor
2012-11-10 19:20:38 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
is it tough to get to canada? are they afraid to give up their negative
net worths in exchange for the love and adoration of the canadian people?
what gives?
No tougher than Iceland, really. It's just a plane ride away. So there
was no racism in South Africa, right?? This is your University of
Chicago logic?
STRAWMAN!!!!!!
Post by BillB
[...]
so you don't want no stinking blacks? LOL!

mo_ntresor
BillB
2012-11-10 19:36:51 UTC
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
No tougher than Iceland, really. It's just a plane ride away. So there
was no racism in South Africa, right?? This is your University of
Chicago logic?
STRAWMAN!!!!!!
How is it a strawman? Maybe I am misunderstanding your argument. Aren't
you saying that if racism was much worse in the US than Canada, black
people would just move to Canada? That is the logical equivalent of
saying if racism was much worse in South Africa than Iceland, black
people would have just moved to Iceland.

If you really went to the University of Chicago (or any university), you
wouldn't be advancing such illogic.
University of Chicago, eh?
mo_ntresor
2012-11-10 19:48:04 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
No tougher than Iceland, really. It's just a plane ride away. So there
was no racism in South Africa, right?? This is your University of
Chicago logic?
STRAWMAN!!!!!!
How is it a strawman? Maybe I am misunderstanding your argument. Aren't
you saying that if racism was much worse in the US than Canada, black
people would just move to Canada? That is the logical equivalent of
saying if racism was much worse in South Africa than Iceland, black
people would have just moved to Iceland.
If you really went to the University of Chicago (or any university), you
wouldn't be advancing such illogic.
moron, it's a strawman because nobody claimed racism didn't exist. if
racism existed in the way you suggest, we'd see some signs of flight and
near zero incidence of black success. we see the opposite. they don't
leave and they enjoy greater success in the us than anywhere else on earth.

THERE MUST BE SOME OTHER CAUSE. can you think of one?
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
These days, it can be pretty hard, if not impossible, for an oppressed
black person to move from the US to Canada. Canada has an objective
point system for immigration under which most poor, ghetto dwelling
African-Americans could never meet. The other option would be to apply
as a refugee, but Canadian courts have ruled that the current level of
oppression suffered by African-Americans in the US, while extremely
serious, does not quite meet the legal standard of a "well-founded fear
of persecution." Close, but not quite.
so you don't want no stinking blacks? LOL!
University of Chicago, eh?
see if you can conjure a way to keep a demographic out while pretending
you aren't racist. GIVE IT A SHOT!

idiot.

mo_ntresor
BillB
2012-11-10 20:12:24 UTC
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
If you really went to the University of Chicago (or any university), you
wouldn't be advancing such illogic.
moron, it's a strawman because nobody claimed racism didn't exist.
I didn't say you said racism doesn't exist. Even you aren't stupid
enough to make such a claim.

University of Chicago, eh?
Post by mo_ntresor
if
racism existed in the way you suggest,
What way do I suggest it exists? Please be specific.
Post by mo_ntresor
we'd see some signs of flight and
near zero incidence of black success.
Nonsense. You don't think most US blacks would flee their ghetto
existence if they saw some viable alternative? You think they LIKE that
life? Good God.

Post by mo_ntresor
leave and they enjoy greater success in the us than anywhere else on earth.
You are claiming the millions of blacks in the US living in third world
conditions are better off than blacks living in Toronto? You can't be
that fucking stupid.

Using your illogic, why didn't black people suffering under Apartheid
just flee to the US by the tens of millions? Because the US was just as
bad as South Africa? Of course not. It's just not an easy thing for
poor, oppressed people to up and move, and no country's immigration
system will allow such mass migration. DUH!
Post by mo_ntresor
THERE MUST BE SOME OTHER CAUSE. can you think of one?
Cause for what? The deplorable living conditions of millions of blacks
in the US? Why must there be some other cause? Because the real one
isn't palatable to you?
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
These days, it can be pretty hard, if not impossible, for an oppressed
black person to move from the US to Canada. Canada has an objective
point system for immigration under which most poor, ghetto dwelling
African-Americans could never meet. The other option would be to apply
as a refugee, but Canadian courts have ruled that the current level of
oppression suffered by African-Americans in the US, while extremely
serious, does not quite meet the legal standard of a "well-founded fear
of persecution." Close, but not quite.
so you don't want no stinking blacks? LOL!
University of Chicago, eh?
see if you can conjure a way to keep a demographic out while pretending
you aren't racist. GIVE IT A SHOT!
idiot.
Canada is not trying to keep out anyone based on race. If you are poor,
have a criminal record, have no specialized job skills or higher
education and no money and no family ties to Canada, you aren't getting
in under the point system no matter what race you are, green, black,
white, yellow or purple. It has nothing to do with race. It is an
objective standard.

Canada does let in more refugees per capita than any nation on earth,
but the overwhelming demand to move here, as the most desirable country
on Earth, is such that the standards to meet the legal definition of
"refugee" are extremely high. You need to meet the legal standard of a
well-founded fear of persecution, which most African-Americans can no
longer meet (physical lynchings have mostly stopped). That is an
extremely high standard, but not being able to meet that onerous
standard in no way means that you and your people aren't living under
brutal oppression.
mo_ntresor
2012-11-10 20:30:37 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
moron, it's a strawman because nobody claimed racism didn't exist.
I didn't say you said racism doesn't exist. Even you aren't stupid
enough to make such a claim.
University of Chicago, eh?
you lie so frequently you couldn't spot the truth if it fucked your wife
in the ass: "So there was no racism in South Africa, right?? This is your
University of Chicago logic?" that's a strawman, imbecile.
Post by mo_ntresor
we'd see some signs of flight and
near zero incidence of black success.
Nonsense. You don't think most US blacks would flee their ghetto
existence if they saw some viable alternative? You think they LIKE that
life? Good God.
CORRECT! they don't see their existence improving if they leave. you're
starting to figure this out!
Post by mo_ntresor
leave and they enjoy greater success in the us than anywhere else on earth.
You are claiming the millions of blacks in the US living in third world
conditions are better off than blacks living in Toronto? You can't be
that fucking stupid.
Using your illogic, why didn't black people suffering under Apartheid
just flee to the US by the tens of millions? Because the US was just as
bad as South Africa? Of course not. It's just not an easy thing for
poor, oppressed people to up and move, and no country's immigration
system will allow such mass migration. DUH!
i'm claiming nothing. blacks are more successful here than in any other
country on earth. pretty unpleasant fact for your argument, isn't it?
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
THERE MUST BE SOME OTHER CAUSE. can you think of one?
Cause for what? The deplorable living conditions of millions of blacks
in the US? Why must there be some other cause? Because the real one
isn't palatable to you?
nobody's forced to sit on their ass and endure anything. plenty of blacks
are doing great here, OFWer / denominator types not so much.
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
[...]
LOL!! yep, sounds like canada discriminates in a way identical to that of
a potential employer, landlord, or banker.

mo_ntresor
BillB
2012-11-10 21:50:40 UTC
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
moron, it's a strawman because nobody claimed racism didn't exist.
I didn't say you said racism doesn't exist. Even you aren't stupid
enough to make such a claim.
University of Chicago, eh?
you lie so frequently you couldn't spot the truth if it fucked your wife
in the ass: "So there was no racism in South Africa, right?? This is your
University of Chicago logic?" that's a strawman, imbecile.
Oh, sorry. I see the source of your confusion. You adopted a very
literal (albeit absurd) interpretation of what I said. Please add the
implied words "compared to the US" after South Africa. Is that better?

All nitpicking aside, now can you see how illogical you are?
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
if
racism existed in the way you suggest,
What way do I suggest it exists? Please be specific.
You missed this question. You said "if racism existed in the way [I]
suggest." What way do I suggest?
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
we'd see some signs of flight and
near zero incidence of black success.
Nonsense. You don't think most US blacks would flee their ghetto
existence if they saw some viable alternative? You think they LIKE that
life? Good God.
CORRECT! they don't see their existence improving if they leave. you're
starting to figure this out!
Brilliant. So why don't they just move to Beverly Hills? Surely it would
improve there? Your world is not grounded in reality.
Post by mo_ntresor
i'm claiming nothing. blacks are more successful here than in any other
country on earth. pretty unpleasant fact for your argument, isn't it?
I don't believe that to be true, unless you are talking about some
particular segment of the black population.

Even if it were true, how does that excuse the demonstrable racism
against those who suffer under it?
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
THERE MUST BE SOME OTHER CAUSE. can you think of one?
Cause for what? The deplorable living conditions of millions of blacks
in the US? Why must there be some other cause? Because the real one
isn't palatable to you?
nobody's forced to sit on their ass and endure anything. plenty of blacks
are doing great here, OFWer / denominator types not so much.
So you think the reason African-American families have a median net
worth of almost zero is because they are extraordinarily lazy? Is that
what you are saying?

How would that explain African-American college graduates having double
the unemployment rate of white college graduates? They're really lazy too?

How do you explain job applicants with "black-sounding" names getting
far fewer calls from white human resources professionals than those with
"white-sounding" names and IDENTICAL resumes?

You can't POSSIBLY be this naive. It's truly mind boggling.
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
Canada does let in more refugees per capita than any nation on earth,
but the overwhelming demand to move here, as the most desirable country
on Earth, is such that the standards to meet the legal definition of
"refugee" are extremely high. You need to meet the legal standard of a
well-founded fear of persecution, which most African-Americans can no
longer meet (physical lynchings have mostly stopped). That is an
extremely high standard, but not being able to meet that onerous
standard in no way means that you and your people aren't living under
brutal oppression.
LOL!! yep, sounds like canada discriminates in a way identical to that of
a potential employer, landlord, or banker.
No, employers, landlords and bankers in the US have a documented history
of discriminating on nothing but race, I can show you volumes of case
law to prove it. Canada does not take race into account in the
immigration process. It is a completely transparent process based on
objective criteria.

See the difference? Of course you do.

Further, Canada has a MUCH more liberal immigration system than the US
(in fact, it has been criticized by the US government for being too
liberal). So, by your way of thinking, what does that say about the US?
mo_ntresor
2012-11-10 22:32:52 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
i'm claiming nothing. blacks are more successful here than in any other
country on earth. pretty unpleasant fact for your argument, isn't it?
I don't believe that to be true, unless you are talking about some
particular segment of the black population.
of course you don't!

mo_ntresor
BillB
2012-11-10 23:55:35 UTC
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
i'm claiming nothing. blacks are more successful here than in any other
country on earth. pretty unpleasant fact for your argument, isn't it?
I don't believe that to be true, unless you are talking about some
particular segment of the black population.
of course you don't!
Perhaps you could show me the data upon which you are relying?
University graduates don't usually talk out their ass like you do.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/may/17/white-people-95000-richer-black

25% of black families in the US have NO assets. But you're okay with that?

Black families have 1/20th the median family income of whites. Why?

Please explain why black college graduates have almost double the
unemployment rate of white college graduates.

Please explain why a "white-sounding" name in the US gets far more job
interviews than a "black-sounding" name with an IDENTICAL resume.

Last time you snipped these inconvenient questions. Does that mean you
have no answers at all?
mo_ntresor
2012-11-11 03:11:20 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
I don't believe that to be true, unless you are talking about some
particular segment of the black population.
of course you don't!
Perhaps you could show me the data upon which you are relying?
University graduates don't usually talk out their ass like you do.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/may/17/white-people-95000-richer-black
25% of black families in the US have NO assets. But you're okay with that?
Black families have 1/20th the median family income of whites. Why?
Please explain why black college graduates have almost double the
unemployment rate of white college graduates.
Please explain why a "white-sounding" name in the US gets far more job
interviews than a "black-sounding" name with an IDENTICAL resume.
Last time you snipped these inconvenient questions. Does that mean you
have no answers at all?
i used to never snip posts, but lying clowns like you, opie, dutch, others
wouldn't quit. you don't like it? stop snipping mine, you piece of dirt.

mo_ntresor
BillB
2012-11-11 03:26:41 UTC
Post by mo_ntresor
Post by BillB
Perhaps you could show me the data upon which you are relying?
University graduates don't usually talk out their ass like you do.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/may/17/white-people-95000-richer-black
25% of black families in the US have NO assets. But you're okay with that?
Black families have 1/20th the median family income of whites. Why?
Please explain why black college graduates have almost double the
unemployment rate of white college graduates.
Please explain why a "white-sounding" name in the US gets far more job
interviews than a "black-sounding" name with an IDENTICAL resume.
Last time you snipped these inconvenient questions. Does that mean you
have no answers at all?
i used to never snip posts, but lying clowns like you, opie, dutch, others
wouldn't quit. you don't like it? stop snipping mine, you piece of dirt.
Ya, I knew you'd run away from the inconvenient questions (twice).
You're a phony and a coward.
mo_ntresor

mo_ntresor
BillB
Run, mo, RUN! lol
BillB
2012-11-11 03:50:06 UTC
Post by BillB
Black families have 1/20th the median family income of whites. Why?
Sorry, I meant to say median family net worth.

1/20th the median family income would be pretty bad. lol
VegasJerry
2012-11-11 17:16:02 UTC
Bill. Send my your email address. I have a good picture to send you.

Jerry 'n Vegas
BillB
2012-11-11 17:26:55 UTC
william.bradley at lawyer.com
da pickle
2012-11-11 18:06:00 UTC
william.bradley at lawyer.com
This is a marriage made in heaven.
Puppytoes
2012-11-11 18:32:04 UTC
william.bradley at lawyer.com
This is a marriage made in heaven.
LMFAO ... there should be a contest regarding the nature of the
"private, for your eyes only Bill" picture. Good grief, I'm getting that
icky feeling.
da pickle
2012-11-11 18:39:46 UTC
Post by Puppytoes
william.bradley at lawyer.com
This is a marriage made in heaven.
LMFAO ... there should be a contest regarding the nature of the
"private, for your eyes only Bill" picture. Good grief, I'm getting that
icky feeling.
Does it involve:

animal

mineral

vegetable

racism
VegasJerry
2012-11-11 21:09:27 UTC
Post by Puppytoes
william.bradley at lawyer.com
This is a marriage made in heaven.
.> LMFAO ...

It obviously doesn’t take much to entertain a moron…
Post by Puppytoes
there should be a contest regarding the nature of the
"private, for your eyes only Bill" picture.
A contest? You're really that interested? Here:

It's a graphic of how racism in our nation's past is still alive and well, today. It's reflected in the graphic I sent Bill. It seems Bill's convincing me of how much you and the other racists voted your racism, rather that the (non) economical positions offered by Romney.

I proved you and the other raciest actually knew nothing about the Ryan Bill; the GOP position, or what other thoughts they had. You and the other mouth-breathers voted simply on race. Even to your own detriment.

There; you asked; now you know. I presume Bill will post a link to the picture and you can revel in your shame.
Post by Puppytoes
Good grief, I'm getting that icky feeling.
Try bathing, racist.

Jerry (the real American) 'n Vegas
BillB
2012-11-11 21:38:55 UTC
Post by VegasJerry
I presume Bill will post a link to the picture and you can revel in
your shame.

That is where you're mistaken. They have no shame. None.

Thanks a lot for the graphic. That was *very* interesting and
imformative. I think I'll try to start a thread about it later. I have
this long list of thread ideas in my head, but your graphic definitely
jumped the queue.
Puppytoes
2012-11-11 22:30:24 UTC
Post by VegasJerry
Post by VegasJerry
I presume Bill will post a link to the picture and you can revel in
your shame.
That is where you're mistaken. They have no shame. None.
Thanks a lot for the graphic. That was *very* interesting and
imformative. I think I'll try to start a thread about it later. I have
this long list of thread ideas in my head, but your graphic definitely
jumped the queue.
Wow ... now Jerry is jumping Billy's queue. This is moving along very
quickly.
Pepe Papon
2012-11-12 08:06:49 UTC
On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 14:30:24 -0800, "Puppytoes"
Post by Puppytoes
Post by VegasJerry
Post by VegasJerry
I presume Bill will post a link to the picture and you can revel in
your shame.
That is where you're mistaken. They have no shame. None.
Thanks a lot for the graphic. That was *very* interesting and
imformative. I think I'll try to start a thread about it later. I have
this long list of thread ideas in my head, but your graphic definitely
jumped the queue.
Wow ... now Jerry is jumping Billy's queue. This is moving along very
quickly.
What is? Please tell us what it is that you're imagining?

Pepe "The Crapflooder" Papon
Pepe Papon
2012-11-11 08:35:59 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by halfpastdead
notice the places with the most racist tweets... "Shitstick Hillbillyville
Also note that the top 10 most well educated states all voted Obama
I guess I was wrong about that whole "shitstick hillbilly " thingy ?
On a per capita basis, it looks like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and
South Carolina win the title by miles. What a shocker.
Susan will be along any moment to make excuses for them and tell us how
pretty their houses are.
You two A-holes talk about nothing but racism. JFC ... get a life.
Those southern states are not a shock but really don't you think there is
racism in the inner cities.
Of course there is, which is a point he's made many times.
Post by halfpastdead
Oh, sorry if blacks hate whites that isn't
racism.
That's a straw man.
Post by halfpastdead
You nuts incite racism just like Jesse and Al. You should be
ashamed.
Another racist apologist. Bill has been quite clear in his reasons
for posting about racism, and people like you keep right on proving
his point.

Pepe "The Crapflooder" Papon
brattt
2012-11-11 12:23:52 UTC
Post by Puppytoes
Post by Puppytoes
You nuts incite racism just like Jesse and Al. You should be
ashamed.
Another racist apologist. Bill has been quite clear in his reasons
for posting about racism, and people like you keep right on proving
his point.
--
Pepe "The Crapflooder" Papon
The reason for B-BillB posting about racism is to educate the 5 of us
Conservatives (maybe 3 who read his posts) about how racism is prevalent
in the USofA? When none of us have ever said that Racism doesn't exist?
Just guessing, but I would imagine that B-BillB has written close to half
a million words on this - now is his point that he is educating us? Or
that he is an idiot for taking that much time to type on deaf ears.

BillB
2012-11-11 16:42:04 UTC
Post by brattt
The reason for B-BillB posting about racism is to educate the 5 of us
Conservatives (maybe 3 who read his posts) about how racism is prevalent
in the USofA? When none of us have ever said that Racism doesn't exist?
Just guessing, but I would imagine that B-BillB has written close to half
a million words on this - now is his point that he is educating us? Or
that he is an idiot for taking that much time to type on deaf ears.
My purpose is not to educate you. I may have said that a few times to
get you all worked up, but if you have lived in the US all your life and
can't see that structural racism against African-Americans is a
pervasive and costly problem, then you are WAY beyond my help, or
anyone's for that matter.

The truth is that what I write here is primarily for my own benefit and
amusement, and secondarily for the intelligent readers who like to share
ideas. I basically treat RGP as my own private blog. I enjoy writing. I
enjoy problem solving. I enjoy social analysis. Getting stupid
right-wingers to make fools of themselves by denying objective facts is
just part of the entertainment process. It's like an inside joke between
me and my intelligent readers.
brattt
2012-11-11 18:03:30 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by brattt
[...]
LOL you and Jerry - classy and intelligent. You really are a trip

Dutch
2012-11-12 00:02:43 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by brattt
[...]
I find the way this whole focus on demographics is being addressed
rather interesting. Obama only won because he he was preferred by women,
blacks, Latinos, and young voters. The corollary to that being that he
got wiped out in the white male vote. The unspoken undercurrent here is
that the old white male vote is the *real* vote, the "traditional
America" vote, the others are somehow less legitimate. Maybe old white
men votes should count for two or three Latino or women votes, that
seems fair. ;^\
mo_ntresor
2012-11-12 00:22:02 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by BillB
[...]
people with no assets are fine taking and destroying them. what's it to
them?

mo_ntresor
BillB
2012-11-12 00:25:48 UTC
I guess you'd know. Try getting a job.
brattt
2012-11-12 01:04:19 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by mo_ntresor
people with no assets are fine taking and destroying them.
I guess you'd know. Try getting a job.
I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean, but there are a lot of jobs
out there. And they pay more than welfare rates.

VegasJerry
2012-11-12 22:01:47 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Dutch
rather interesting. Obama only won because he he was preferred by women,
blacks, Latinos, and young voters.
My vote didn't count? You don't suppose Romney LOST because he WASN'T preferred by "Women, black, Latinos, and young voters," because he was going to fuck them? "Hey, vote for me; I'll prevent you from controlling your own body; I'll take away your healthcare; I'll force you to deport yourself and I'll start a new war for you to fight."
Post by Dutch
The corollary to that being that he
got wiped out in the white male vote.
And Romney got wiped out in the non-white vote.
Post by Dutch
The unspoken undercurrent here is
that the old white male vote is the *real* vote, the "traditional
America" vote, the others are somehow less legitimate.
Thanks. I'm the old guy and I voted for Obama; even though Romney tried assuring himself the 'old' vote by saying, "Removing Medicare and fucking people on healthcare won't affect you old (voters)"

Don't tell me you actually fell for it?
Post by Dutch
Maybe old white
men votes should count for two or three Latino or women votes, that
seems fair. ;^\
Maybe you should rethink your thinking process. The majority of voters did.

Jerry 'n Vegas
Dutch
holy crap Jerry whoooooosh
VegasJerry
2012-11-13 18:46:51 UTC
Post by Dutch
holy crap Jerry whoooooosh
Oh, I'm just having fun. Sorry......

risky biz
2012-11-10 02:50:30 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by halfpastdead
notice the places with the most racist tweets... "Shitstick Hillbillyville
Also note that the top 10 most well educated states all voted Obama
I guess I was wrong about that whole "shitstick hillbilly " thingy ?
On a per capita basis, it looks like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and
South Carolina win the title by miles. What a shocker.
Susan will be along any moment to make excuses for them and tell us how
pretty their houses are.
'Susan' is 'Bratt' now? I thought it was a new numbskull. It's pretty lame
to change your screen name to avoid other people's filters.
brattt
2012-11-10 03:02:46 UTC
Post by risky biz
'Susan' is 'Bratt' now? I thought it was a new numbskull. It's pretty lame
to change your screen name to avoid other people's filters.
Yeah - it is lame. I wanted to be sure that you saw my posts. There
could not be any possible other reason. And I even announced it, but who
gives a fuck. Now you can just KF me again so no problem. Before you do
though, tell us about the beer and pool game you shared in Vegas.

halfpastdead
this sounds juicy .. what did i miss
risky biz
2012-11-10 14:57:25 UTC
Post by halfpastdead
Post by brattt
Post by risky biz
'Susan' is 'Bratt' now? I thought it was a new numbskull. It's pretty lame
to change your screen name to avoid other people's filters.
Yeah - it is lame. I wanted to be sure that you saw my posts. There
could not be any possible other reason. And I even announced it, but who
gives a fuck. Now you can just KF me again so no problem. Before you do
though, tell us about the beer and pool game you shared in Vegas.
this sounds juicy .. what did i miss
You didn't miss anything. It's as dry as most of Susan's brain cells and,
very likely, some of her other cells, too.

I am taking her suggestion to killfile her new screen name, though.

In fact, I'm going to killfile Pickle (the "real" one) and Travel, too. I
asked myself why I was interacting with jackasses on the internet and the
answer is that there isn't any adequate reason to do so.
brattt
2012-11-10 15:08:46 UTC
Post by halfpastdead
Post by brattt
Post by risky biz
'Susan' is 'Bratt' now? I thought it was a new numbskull. It's pretty lame
to change your screen name to avoid other people's filters.
Yeah - it is lame. I wanted to be sure that you saw my posts. There
could not be any possible other reason. And I even announced it, but who
gives a fuck. Now you can just KF me again so no problem. Before you do
though, tell us about the beer and pool game you shared in Vegas.
this sounds juicy .. what did i miss
Pickle offered to meet risky for a beer and game of pool in Vegas where
risky lives and the pool place where risky hangs out. risky never showed,
and disappeared for a year here as risky biz.

Jason Pawloski
2012-11-10 19:48:48 UTC
Post by brattt
Post by halfpastdead
Post by halfpastdead
Post by brattt
Post by risky biz
to change your screen name to avoid other people's filters.
Yeah - it is lame. I wanted to be sure that you saw my posts. There
could not be any possible other reason. And I even announced it, but who
gives a fuck. Now you can just KF me again so no problem. Before you do
though, tell us about the beer and pool game you shared in Vegas.
this sounds juicy .. what did i miss
Pickle offered to meet risky for a beer and game of pool in Vegas where
risky lives and the pool place where risky hangs out. risky never showed,
and disappeared for a year here as risky biz.
Alan and I offered too and he didn't show. He's a coward.

--
WILLIAM COLEMAN PHOTO GALLERY! See here:

William Coleman of Las Vegas Nevada is a dangerous, violent convicted
criminal. He has recently committed felonies in his harassment of an RGP
user.

"As a result of my encounter with the Henderson Police SWAT team, I
eventually pled guilty to Conspiracy to Commit a Crime, a gross
misdemeanor." - William Coleman admits that he is a convicted criminal
(cite: http://recgroups.com/a/1/127894/)

"I have killed many dogs in my life, and I will kill many more." William
P. Coleman boasting about his sociopathic tendencies (cite:
http://recgroups.com/a/1/128390/)

"For years, when I see one or more teenaged girls walking down the
street, I pull up beside them and ask them if they want to go smoke
dope and fuck. Amazingly, this technique gets good results fairly
often. Otherwise, I wouldn't continue to use it." Convicted criminal
William Coleman (cite: http://recgroups.com/a/1/123930/)

WARNING! 67-year old convicted criminal William Coleman describes how he
uses Facebook to meet minor girls. See:
http://recgroups.com/t/1/123914#a123914
brattt
2012-11-10 02:48:19 UTC
Post by BillB
Susan will be along any moment to make excuses for them and tell us how
pretty their houses are.
I'm pretty sure I already told you I don't make excuses for anyone. I'm
also pretty sure that you ENJOY labeling people. Good try though.

phlash74
2012-11-10 21:20:33 UTC
Post by halfpastdead
notice the places with the most racist tweets... "Shitstick Hillbillyville
Also note that the top 10 most well educated states all voted Obama
I guess I was wrong about that whole "shitstick hillbilly " thingy ?
I didn't know that climate change was a left/right issue.
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator, rec.gambling.poker
Whose stated mission is to call out the Asses on RGP
"We end up with a total of 395 of some of the nastiest tweets you might
possibly imagine."

395? AYFKM?

There were at least that many racist tweets after Joel Ward of the
Capitals eliminated the Bruins with a Game 7 overtime goal in this past
spring's Stanley Cup playoffs.

Plus, I question the methodology - states like Alabama and Mississippi
rank low in relative Twitter use anyways, half a dozen racist tweets will
shoot their ratios right to the top (or bottom). Not that I don't believe
they have the highest percentage of racists (other than the aforementioned
Boston, MA) but this doesn't demonstrate it. Oh, and Doggy, four of the
five states with no racist tweets listed went for Romney (MT, ID, SD, and
WY).

As I write this, Texas A&M is leading Alabama 14-0 in the first quarter.
Prediction: if the Tide loses this game, it will make Obama's re-election
look like a church social on Twitter.

Michael

p.s.: To the idiot racist teenagers who are facing school discipline - no
one buys the "I was hacked" defense anymore. Anyone who would bother to
hack your Twitter account and its 14 followers is looking to spam
something, not send out racist tweets.

"You're his [Romney's] bitch, your vote doesn't count." - Dutch, to noted
right wing teabagger Chuck "halfpastdead" Jackson
brattt
2012-11-10 21:52:17 UTC
Post by phlash74
Post by halfpastdead
[...]
The final count on this is way over 1000 But it doesn't count because
the tweeters are black

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/twitter-explodes-after-black-actress-endorses-romney-as-the-only-choice-for-your-future/