OT: Status of the Beldin Boycott
Popinjay
2011-06-04 14:13:24 UTC
What is the status of the Beldin Boycott that was being discussed about a
week ago? Are you guys going to do it or what? Beldin shows no signs of
backing off, no signs of remorse. He is in full crap-flood mode this
morning, and has been especially rude to Fffurken.

I'll tell you right now, I'm not going to have anything to do with
organizing this. It was someone else's idea, and I'll go along with it
but I'm not coordinating any part of it. I just don't have time right
now. Someone else is going to have to take the bull by the horns. And
if the boycott is going to mean anything, you guys are going to have to
make sure that people like Pepe are on board.

So I was just wondering, and don't really give a damn. If you do it,
count me in. If you don't, then it doesn't matter because I'll do my own
personal boycott. The guy has ruined RGP.
Beldin the Sorcerer
You, and trolls like you, ruined it a long time ago
popinjay999
2011-06-04 14:51:03 UTC
 He is in full crap-flood mode this
morning, and has been especially rude to Fffurken.
23 posts since the sun came up on the left coast. He's barely getting
warmed up.
Beldin the Sorcerer
Mostly done for the morning'
otter
2011-06-04 15:00:21 UTC
So I was just wondering, and don't really give a damn.  If you do it,
count me in.  If you don't, then it doesn't matter because I'll do my own
personal boycott.  The guy has ruined RGP.
In your personal boycott, why don't you include not mentioning his
name?

You may not have noticed, but many people do NOT respond to him. It
is only the responders who are the problem.
Beldin the Sorcerer
2011-06-04 15:02:03 UTC
So I was just wondering, and don't really give a damn. If you do it,
count me in. If you don't, then it doesn't matter because I'll do my own
personal boycott. The guy has ruined RGP.
In your personal boycott, why don't you include not mentioning his
name?

You may not have noticed, but many people do NOT respond to him. It
is only the responders who are the problem.
***
There's loads of people who respond and there isn't any problem, too.

The problem is with those who fail at thinking
popinjay999
2011-06-04 15:33:38 UTC
You may not have noticed, but many people do NOT respond to him.  It
is only the responders who are the problem.
Well that's what the boycott is for, you idiot. If there's a boycott,
the responders will quit responding.

And Otter, it wasn't even my idea. It was Morphy's idea. He should
be the one doing the work to organize it. I'm not going to lift a
finger. Especially not on a weekend.
XaQ Morphy
2011-06-04 18:13:25 UTC
Post by popinjay999
And Otter, it wasn't even my idea. It was Morphy's idea. He should
be the one doing the work to organize it. I'm not going to lift a
finger. Especially not on a weekend.
Work is done. Killfile the offenders. It's that easy.

---
Morphy
***@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
http://twitter.com/xaqmorphy

-----
fffurken
2011-06-04 18:33:01 UTC
Killfile the offenders.  It's that easy.
Really? Can you show me how to put someone in my killfile?
XaQ Morphy
2011-06-04 18:58:27 UTC
Post by fffurken
Really? Can you show me how to put someone in my killfile?
Sure, hit ALT-F4.

---

--------
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
O-PGManager
2011-06-04 23:50:36 UTC
Post by otter
You may not have noticed, but many people do NOT respond to him. It
is only the responders who are the problem.
I agree, I quit responding to him a long time ago, even his occasional
pleasant post - mind-boggling why others haven't.

Opie G. Manager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator reporting to Mr. Popinjay

* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
fffurken
2011-06-04 23:49:27 UTC
Post by O-PGManager
I agree, I quit responding to him a long time ago, even his occasional
pleasant post - mind-boggling why others haven't.
See, if you don't endorse the Beldin Boycott, you're just leaving
others AND yourself a way out, you can respond to him any time you
want.
fffurken
2011-06-04 15:09:22 UTC
Post by Popinjay
What is the status of the Beldin Boycott that was being discussed about a
week ago?  Are you guys going to do it or what?  Beldin shows no signs of
backing off, no signs of remorse.  He is in full crap-flood mode this
morning, and has been especially rude to Fffurken.
I'll tell you right now, I'm not going to have anything to do with
organizing this.  It was someone else's idea, and I'll go along with it
but I'm not coordinating any part of it.  I just don't have time right
now.  Someone else is going to have to take the bull by the horns.  And
if the boycott is going to mean anything, you guys are going to have to
make sure that people like Pepe are on board.
So I was just wondering, and don't really give a damn.  If you do it,
count me in.  If you don't, then it doesn't matter because I'll do my own
personal boycott.  The guy has ruined RGP.
The problem with the Beldin Boycott is that it's not in existence! Not
as a group effort anyway which I think *we* agreed was neccessary or
at least desirable.

Fuck pickles 3 post plan, fuck Pepe's insult rule, we need a list with
names! And that didn't materialise.

Still, and although I'm not the worst offender by any stretch, I'll be
more concious of it personally in future and hopefully so will others
(Pepe).
da pickle
2011-06-04 15:35:40 UTC
"fffurken"

The problem with the Beldin Boycott is that it's not in existence! Not
as a group effort anyway which I think *we* agreed was neccessary or
at least desirable.

Fuck pickles 3 post plan, fuck Pepe's insult rule, we need a list with
names! And that didn't materialise.

Still, and although I'm not the worst offender by any stretch, I'll be
more concious of it personally in future and hopefully so will others
(Pepe).
=========================

I am attempting to make Beldinging and Claving off limits. I will do this
in honor of Paul's birthday. If everyone would try for one week (to see how
it works) we can reevaluate next weekend.
popinjay999
2011-06-04 15:46:12 UTC
I am attempting to make Beldinging and Claving off limits.  I will do this
in honor of Paul's birthday.  If everyone would try for one week (to see how
it works) we can reevaluate next weekend.
No Claving already works. I haven't seen Clave since last December.
But you guys need to flat out stop responding to Beldin. Look at his
attitude in this very thread. The guy loves to be hated. And
frankly, I am tired of hating him. It's what he wants, and it's also
very negative. It wears me out. He wears me out. It wears me out to
click on Pepe's posts and see him saying something about logical
thinking or whatever. The bottom line is that Beldin brings out the
worst in everyone. He has torn this newsgroup apart. There's only
one way to handle it, and that is to totally boycott everything
beldin. Don't talk to him, don't talk about him, forget he fucking
exists. If you respond to him, then you donate $10 to the kitty.
Somebody holds the kitty, and if it reaches a sizable amount, then we
do something with it. Bet a group parlay on a sporting event or
something. I don't know. This is not my responsibility.
otter
2011-06-05 02:32:39 UTC
[...]
As long as you make the "kitty" BillB dollars that no one has to
actually pay.
popinjay999
2011-06-04 15:37:44 UTC
Post by fffurken
The problem with the Beldin Boycott is that it's not in existence! Not
as a group effort anyway which I think *we* agreed was neccessary or
at least desirable.
Fuck pickles 3 post plan, fuck Pepe's insult rule, we need a list with
names! And that didn't materialise.
Still, and although I'm not the worst offender by any stretch, I'll be
more concious of it personally in future and hopefully so will others
(Pepe).
Yeah, we need a list of names. People need to sign onto this. And
any violations would resort in a penalty of some sort. Look, I'm
going to do whatever you guys determine is right. I'm tired. I don't
feel like putting this together. It was Morphy's idea. Let him
organize it. He doesn't do shit anyway, except playing in his little
devil music band or whatever.
bub
2011-06-04 15:41:21 UTC
if susan was coordinator, this would have been handled by now
Pepe Papon
No way. Susan likes Beldim because he flirts with her.
Beldin the Sorcerer
Pimple, she likes me because I'm a sweet, kind, caring man
XaQ Morphy
2011-06-04 18:12:41 UTC
Post by Popinjay
What is the status of the Beldin Boycott that was being discussed about a
week ago? Are you guys going to do it or what? Beldin shows no signs of
backing off, no signs of remorse. He is in full crap-flood mode this
morning, and has been especially rude to Fffurken.
Well fffurken is a moron, but isn't anywhere near as bad as the morons who
continue to reply to Beldin post after post after post. I killfiled
Beldin and the people who are too dumb to not be trolled silly by him
(Pepe, BillB, Coleman). Jerry and fffurken are close to being added to
that list, because they are flat out 2 of the dumbest people on the
planet, but so far they have survived the wrath of my killfile.

Hey speaking of killfiles, has anyone seen Irish Mike lately? I miss him.

---

fffurken
2011-06-04 18:32:13 UTC
Post by XaQ Morphy
Post by Popinjay
What is the status of the Beldin Boycott that was being discussed about a
week ago?  Are you guys going to do it or what?  Beldin shows no signs of
backing off, no signs of remorse.  He is in full crap-flood mode this
morning, and has been especially rude to Fffurken.
Well fffurken is a moron, but isn't anywhere near as bad as the morons who
continue to reply to Beldin post after post after post.  I killfiled
Beldin and the people who are too dumb to not be trolled silly by him
(Pepe, BillB, Coleman).  Jerry and fffurken are close to being added to
that list, because they are flat out 2 of the dumbest people on the
planet, but so far they have survived the wrath of my killfile.
Hey speaking of killfiles, has anyone seen Irish Mike lately?  I miss him.
---
Morphy
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com
To say Beldin is a troll or is trolling is an oversimplification but I
don't expect you to get that. As I do with actual trolls, I wouldn't
waste 5 minutes of my time with him if I thought he was just trolling.
XaQ Morphy
2011-06-04 18:59:22 UTC
Post by fffurken
To say Beldin is a troll or is trolling is an oversimplification but I
don't expect you to get that. As I do with actual trolls, I wouldn't
waste 5 minutes of my time with him if I thought he was just trolling.
Beldin is the best troll RGP has ever seen. It doesn't matter if he's
doing it on purpose or not. Fact is, he's by far the most successful
troll in RGP history.

---

fffurken
2011-06-04 18:57:24 UTC
Beldin is the best troll RGP has ever seen.  It doesn't matter if he's
doing it on purpose or not.
Yes, it does. It means he isn't a troll proper. He's someone who posts
views, arguments etc when he's being completely genuine. People don't
agree with it and a debate ensues.

In case you hadn't noticed, that happens a LOT on newsgroups. You
spend a lot of your own time on RGP doing that but usually with the
weakest of the weak (you know who I'm talking about) telling them how
much of a moron they are.

You're a bottom feeder XaQ and I think you're just jealous.
Beldin the Sorcerer
2011-06-05 02:38:07 UTC
Post by XaQ Morphy
Post by fffurken
To say Beldin is a troll or is trolling is an oversimplification but I
don't expect you to get that. As I do with actual trolls, I wouldn't
waste 5 minutes of my time with him if I thought he was just trolling.
Beldin is the best troll RGP has ever seen. It doesn't matter if he's
doing it on purpose or not. Fact is, he's by far the most successful
troll in RGP history.
Oh, please

Peepee and Coleman far surpass any other trolls in RGP

You're in fourth or fifth place, I suspect
Pepe Papon
Are you nuts? Nobody gets in more arguments with Beldim than Jerry.
brewmaster
2011-06-06 04:47:59 UTC
Post by XaQ Morphy
Post by Popinjay
What is the status of the Beldin Boycott that was being discussed about a
week ago? Are you guys going to do it or what? Beldin shows no signs of
backing off, no signs of remorse. He is in full crap-flood mode this
morning, and has been especially rude to Fffurken.
Well fffurken is a moron, but isn't anywhere near as bad as the morons who
continue to reply to Beldin post after post after post. I killfiled
Beldin and the people who are too dumb to not be trolled silly by him
(Pepe, BillB, Coleman). Jerry and fffurken are close to being added to
that list, because they are flat out 2 of the dumbest people on the
planet, but so far they have survived the wrath of my killfile.
Are you nuts? Nobody gets in more arguments with Beldim than Jerry.
I just like how ffffucknuts says "we" as if he's on anybody's team.

-----
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
fffurken
2011-06-06 11:51:30 UTC
Post by XaQ Morphy
Post by Popinjay
What is the status of the Beldin Boycott that was being discussed about a
week ago?  Are you guys going to do it or what?  Beldin shows no signs of
backing off, no signs of remorse.  He is in full crap-flood mode this
morning, and has been especially rude to Fffurken.
Well fffurken is a moron, but isn't anywhere near as bad as the morons who
continue to reply to Beldin post after post after post.  I killfiled
Beldin and the people who are too dumb to not be trolled silly by him
(Pepe, BillB, Coleman).  Jerry and fffurken are close to being added to
that list, because they are flat out 2 of the dumbest people on the
planet, but so far they have survived the wrath of my killfile.
Are you nuts?  Nobody gets in more arguments with Beldim than Jerry.
I just like how ffffucknuts says "we" as if he's on anybody's team.
Not that you're responding to any comment of mine, but I believe the
'we' I was referring to was the "ten or fifteen of us", not some team
you think I'm a part of or some gang I want to be in.
Beldin the Sorcerer
Pimple, you got him beat. Not by much, and he is dumber than you, of course
DDawgster
2011-06-04 21:12:56 UTC
should it really be called a "boycott" when children gang up to make sure
no one plays with another child ?

Will in New Haven
2011-06-04 23:29:19 UTC
Post by DDawgster
should it really be called a "boycott" when children gang up to make sure
no one plays with another child ?
Good point.

Will in New Haven
FL Turbo
2011-06-05 01:26:42 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 14:12:56 -0700, "DDawgster"
Post by DDawgster
should it really be called a "boycott" when children gang up to make sure
no one plays with another child ?
You mean it's kind of sexist?
Call it a boy/girlcott?
Okay.
If it's children, it couldn't be a "man\womancott"

Now, having said that.
I realize that getting RGP to go along with a boycott is a loser.
I know that from my attempts to get a boycott going against Skillz.
It didn't work.

There was always some jackass like Morphy who would reply to him.
So waddya gonna do?
popinjay999
2011-06-05 01:42:43 UTC
That's what we're calling it. Are you in or out?
DDawgster
2011-06-05 02:52:47 UTC
Post by popinjay999
Post by DDawgster
should it really be called a "boycott" when children gang up to make sure
no one plays with another child ?
That's what we're calling it. Are you in or out?
i was done with him a long time ago

"Glaciers advance and recede, just like the tides, only a little
Post by popinjay999
slower."
Alim
exhibiting the results of The Great State of Texas public education

looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com
BillB
2011-06-05 04:22:23 UTC
Post by popinjay999
That's what we're calling it. Are you in or out?
Who all is in on this? I really shouldn't be communicating with him directly
at this point.
popinjay999
2011-06-05 06:28:58 UTC
Post by BillB
Who all is in on this?
That's what I was asking.
Post by BillB
I really shouldn't be communicating with him directly
at this point.
Of course not. You should be directing your communication between
your attorney and his. duh!
BillB
2011-06-05 06:48:57 UTC
Post by BillB
I really shouldn't be communicating with him directly
at this point.
Of course not. You should be directing your communication between
your attorney and his. duh!
I'm not going to have an attorney, except as consultants and agents. Too
expensive otherwise. I am more than capable of doing all this work in my
spare time. It's a very open and shut case anyway. He called me a thief and
a criminal, and he refuses to apologize. I'll let Beldim stimulate the legal
services economy. I don't herself is going to be happy about this at all,
being the primary breadwinner in the family.
BillB
2011-06-05 06:50:24 UTC
I don't *think* herself is going to be happy about this at all.
Beldin the Sorcerer
2011-06-05 06:53:19 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by BillB
I really shouldn't be communicating with him directly
at this point.
Of course not. You should be directing your communication between
your attorney and his. duh!
I'm not going to have an attorney, except as consultants and agents. Too
expensive otherwise. I am more than capable of doing all this work in my
spare time. It's a very open and shut case anyway. He called me a thief
and a criminal, and he refuses to apologize.
That'd be false

I explicitly stated if you explain exactly what I ACTUALLY said was false,
I'll be happy to apologize, assuming it IS false
BillB
2011-06-05 06:53:51 UTC
Post by BillB
Who all is in on this?
That's what I was asking.
Well, is *anyone* on board that you know of? I am normally against something
like this, but I think Beldim qualifies as a special case. He needs to be
stopped.
BillB
2011-06-05 07:35:52 UTC
Post by BillB
Well, is *anyone* on board that you know of? I am normally against
something like this, but I think Beldim qualifies as a special case. He
needs to be stopped.
Paul, I am just thinking outside the box here, but what about a
*reverse-boycott*? Do you see how diabolical that is?

Given his autonomic compulsive behavior, I think ten or fifteen of us could
break him permanently. We could keep him going 24 hours a day for weeks on
end, until he gets fired from Best Buy and collapses from exhaustion, or
perhaps even institutionalized.
Beldin the Sorcerer
2011-06-05 07:39:54 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by BillB
Well, is *anyone* on board that you know of? I am normally against
something like this, but I think Beldim qualifies as a special case. He
needs to be stopped.
Paul, I am just thinking outside the box here, but what about a
*reverse-boycott*? Do you see how diabolical that is?
Given his autonomic compulsive behavior, I think ten or fifteen of us
could break him permanently. We could keep him going 24 hours a day for
weeks on end, until he gets fired from Best Buy and collapses from
exhaustion, or perhaps even institutionalized.
Given that I put at least a little thought into my responses, and you bozo's
obviously don't, that could possibly work.

More likely, I just do the best I can to manfully deal with the idiots.

Almost certainly it would drive some people crazy, which is likely your
actual goal
fffurken
Bozo.
Beldin the Sorcerer
2011-06-06 13:06:05 UTC
"fffurken" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ff43a1c4-1123-4df7-bbfd-***@y12g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
Bozo.
***
Didn't he die last year?
fffurken
2011-06-05 13:16:13 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by BillB
Well, is *anyone* on board that you know of? I am normally against
something like this, but I think Beldim qualifies as a special case. He
needs to be stopped.
Paul, I am just thinking outside the box here, but what about a
*reverse-boycott*? Do you see how diabolical that is?
Given his autonomic compulsive behavior, I think ten or fifteen of us could
break him permanently. We could keep him going 24 hours a day for weeks on
end, until he gets fired from Best Buy and collapses from exhaustion, or
perhaps even institutionalized.
Or what about if we could somehow corral him into a single thread and
keep him there? Then as part of our daily routine we'll all just take
turns posting in that thread and put him on permanent ignore in the
rest of RGP?

We'll have to put a little bit of effort into it, to make sure he was
preoccupied responding to something substantial.

Hey, We could even use this thread!
Beldin the Sorcerer

I read really fast
VegasJerry
2011-06-05 14:24:05 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by BillB
Who all is in on this?
That's what I was asking.
Well, is *anyone* on board that you know of? I am normally against something
like this, but I think Beldim qualifies as a special case. He needs to be
stopped.
He needs to be humbled; brought to his knees; admit to his arrogance,
stupidly and errors. He can't, not respond. It's why he's here all the
time. I just don't think a contrite Beldin would make it. We can't water
board it out of him. He doesn't have it in him. It would not be him. He
could not adjust. He needs us. He begs for responses. He demands
recognition and an actual justification of his being. He actually can't
live without us. Ask him; that is something he will not answer.

Jerry 'n Vegas

bub
2011-06-05 17:24:46 UTC
Post by VegasJerry
He can't, not respond. It's why he's here all the
time.
He needs us. He begs for responses. He demands
recognition and an actual justification of his being. He actually can't
live without us
and that concludes another episode of mr. kettle commenting on mr.
pot
VegasJerry
2011-06-05 18:49:50 UTC
Post by bub
Post by VegasJerry
He can't, not respond. It's why he's here all the
time.
He needs us. He begs for responses. He demands
recognition and an actual justification of his being. He actually can't
live without us
and that concludes another episode of mr. kettle commenting on mr.
pot
I would ask why you felt the need to respond.....

looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com
Beldin the Sorcerer
Bub, bet him whether I can go a week without posting. I'll split it with you
Beldin the Sorcerer
2011-06-06 13:04:37 UTC
Post by VegasJerry
Post by BillB
Post by BillB
Who all is in on this?
That's what I was asking.
Well, is *anyone* on board that you know of? I am normally against something
like this, but I think Beldim qualifies as a special case. He needs to be
stopped.
He needs to be humbled; brought to his knees; admit to his arrogance,
stupidly and errors.
Jerry, you're JUST the guy to make me feel completely superior.
Of course, you do that to everyone

Post by VegasJerry
time. I just don't think a contrite Beldin would make it. We can't water
board it out of him. He doesn't have it in him. It would not be him. He
could not adjust. He needs us. He begs for responses. He demands
recognition and an actual justification of his being. He actually can't
live without us. Ask him; that is something he will not answer.
You're a shithead.

Put some bucks up. I want it held by a secure third party, though
Alim Nassor
2011-06-05 14:59:44 UTC
Post by BillB
That's what we're calling it.  Are you in or out?
Who all is in on this? I really shouldn't be communicating with him directly
at this point.
I'm in, I guess I'm really the one who started this latest attempt to
squelch the little faggot.
Beldin the Sorcerer
2011-06-06 13:03:03 UTC
Post by BillB
That's what we're calling it. Are you in or out?
Who all is in on this? I really shouldn't be communicating with him directly
at this point.
I'm in, I guess I'm really the one who started this latest attempt to
squelch the little faggot.
***
Alim, the world knows you've been with at least as many men as me (because
I'm at zero)

You're the one that gets all turned on squeezing triggers.....
Alim Nassor
2011-06-05 14:58:07 UTC
Post by DDawgster
should it really be called a "boycott" when children gang up to make sure
no one plays with another child ?
That's what we're calling it.  Are you in or out?
Well, you know, since Beldin has such a limp wrist, we COULD call it a
girlcott.
Beldin the Sorcerer
Alim, tell the truth now.... you model the wife's clothing for her.....
Pepe Papon
A Nanthycott.
Beldin the Sorcerer
2011-06-07 04:18:36 UTC
Post by Alim Nassor
Post by DDawgster
should it really be called a "boycott" when children gang up to make sure
no one plays with another child ?
That's what we're calling it. Are you in or out?
Well, you know, since Beldin has such a limp wrist, we COULD call it a
girlcott.
A Nanthycott.
You two know a lot about fashion, do you?