Judge says prison 'inappropriate' for man who sexually assaulted 4 teens
VegasJerry
2021-11-19 21:44:21 UTC
Judge says prison 'inappropriate' for New York man who sexually assaulted 4 teens
Christopher Belter, 20, was given probation. “My client threw up in the ladies room following the sentencing,” one of the victim's attorneys said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/judge-says-prison-inappropriate-new-york-man-sexually-assaulted-4-teen-rcna6001
.
Well, if another judge can find an out of state teenage vigilante innocent of shooting up and killing protesters, why not?
Bill Vanek
Judge? What was the jury for?
VegasJerry
To vindicate the Judges' decisions, obstructions and instructions.
Splashie
2021-11-20 01:06:56 UTC
Judge says prison 'inappropriate' for New York man who sexually assaulted 4 teens
Christopher Belter, 20, was given probation. “My client threw up in the ladies room following the sentencing,” one of the victim's attorneys said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/judge-says-prison-inappropriate-new-york-man-sexually-assaulted-4-teen-rcna6001
"I’m not ashamed to say I actually prayed over what the appropriate sentence would be,” Murphy said. He sentenced Belter to 10 years probation, with 2 years credit for time served.

Nice, blame your inability to hold a rapist accountable for his crimes on God. Fuck this asshole judge, along with Schroeder.

Michael
Bill Vanek
2021-11-20 01:09:07 UTC
Post by Splashie
Judge says prison 'inappropriate' for New York man who sexually assaulted 4 teens
Christopher Belter, 20, was given probation. “My client threw up in the
ladies room following the sentencing,” one of the victim's attorneys said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/judge-says-prison-inappropriate-new-yor
k-man-sexually-assaulted-4-teen-rcna6001
"I’m not ashamed to say I actually prayed over what the appropriate
sentence would be,” Murphy said. He sentenced Belter to 10 years probation,
with 2 years credit for time served.
Nice, blame your inability to hold a rapist accountable for his crimes on
God. Fuck this asshole judge, along with Schroeder.
Michael
Schroeder? What did he do wrong? Wasn’t it a jury that decided the case?
And no criticism of Binger?
risky biz
2021-11-20 09:06:52 UTC
Judge says prison 'inappropriate' for New York man who sexually assaulted 4 teens
Christopher Belter, 20, was given probation. “My client threw up in the ladies room following the sentencing,” one of the victim's attorneys said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/judge-says-prison-inappropriate-new-york-man-sexually-assaulted-4-teen-rcna6001
.
~ Well, if another judge can find an out of state teenage vigilante innocent of shooting up and killing protesters, why not?

Was the rapist defending himself against a violent physical attack when he committed the rape? I didn't see that in the news article.