RGP's top seven all time posters
ramashiva
2009-08-18 13:38:28 UTC
Here is something which I found interesting --

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/about?hl=en

All time

36190 ***@hotmail.com
31566 ***@yahoo.com
17189 ***@alumni.northwestern.edu
14409 ***@hotmail.com
13663 ***@ameritech.net
11710 ***@webnntp.invalid
10897 ***@aol.com
10043 ***@hotmail.com
9288 ***@aol.com
8697 ***@notime.com

Those three anonymous@ email addresses were used by many posters, i
believe those who posted using recpoker and specified hiding their
email addresses.

This practice of allowing posters to hide their email addresses,
practiced by both recpoker and recgroups is, in my opinion, more
responsible for the decline and fall of RGP than anything else.

Anyway, if you eliminate the anonymous@ posters, the top seven RGP
posters of all time are, in order --

Gary Carson

Fell Knight

Irish Mike

Morphy

Pickle

Russ Georgiev

FL Turbo

Russ is dead, but all the other posters are still posting.

Remember this is not the total posts ever posted by each poster, but
the number of posts using a specific email address. I am pretty sure
that both Russ and Gary, have posted with more than one email address,
so Carson's top position is even more dominant, while Russ should
probably be higher on the list. God bless Russ Georgiev. May he rest
in peace.

This is the reason I am still using ***@earthlink.net as my
email address. It was the email address I used when I first started
posting to RGP, and also the email address I used when I registered an
account on Google Groups.

My ultimate ambition on RGP is to make this prestigeous list. I am
still 3000 posts behind Francis Lee. I have probably made at least a
thousand posts as Don Guillermo and Wilhelm Kuhlmann, but those are
not included in my total, because the email address was different for
those posting identities.

I no longer want to expose my current email address to the newsgroup,
even though I can no longer claim "support from lurkers in email" as
Bell Dingbat claims to have.

I am just no longer interested in having inbox flooded with all sorts
of crank, insane emails.

I have had a number of interesting email exchanges with other RGP
posters over the years, including --

Russ Georgiev

Mr. Popinjay

Morphy

Daniel Negreanu

Mariealena Calebrese

eleaticus

Robert Ladd

Howard Treesong, AKA Eric Liebeler

and a few others. Please do not feel slighted if I forgot to mention
you.

If you would like to email me, our esteemed Senior Coordinator, Mr.
Popinjay has my current email address. Just send him an email
requesting my email address. If he is sure I would like to hear from
you, he will just send you my email address.

Otherwise, he will forward your email to me. I will either respond to
you or block you.

If you do get my real email address, please, please, do not post it on
the newsgroup or give it to anyone else. This is strictly
confidential information given to you because I trust you and I trust
you not to betray my trust.

Please do not disappoint me.

William Coleman (ramashiva)
K9way
2009-08-18 13:51:33 UTC
Post by ramashiva
[...]
TRANSLATION : I still live in the same corner of my mothers basement
Post by ramashiva
[...]
Just when you think that youve been gypped ..the bearded lady comes and
does a double back flip!!!

-------
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
ramashiva
2009-08-18 14:51:32 UTC
TRANSLATION :   I still live in the same corner of my mothers basement
TRANSLATION: I know I have nothing useful or interesting to
contribute to this newsgroup. I would desperately love to become part
of the conversation, but I am too fucking stupid to do anything but
post juvenile one-line zingers in response to well-written, well-
thought-out posts.

So I post trivia about players, dealers, and floormen who were well
known in specific poker rooms during particular time periods. Of
course, every chip runner and busted out railbird who was there at the
time could recite exactly the same facts.

I also make posts claiming to know everybody, been everywhere, and
done everything. I also make claims to have been a floorman in
several cardrooms. Of course, I never tell you which cardrooms or
when, because that might give someone enough information to figure out
who I am.

I don't want anyone to figure out who I am or tell you the cardrooms
in which I was a floorman, because I am an anonymous internet coward,
and because if I do tell you who I am and where I was a floorman, I
know someone who was there at the time will respond --

"That busted out railbird? Don't make me laugh."

I also get involved in poker strategy discussions from time to time,
in an attempt to show I know something about winning poker strategy.
Everytime I do, I make it crystal clear to anyone who does know
something about winning poker strategy that I am beyond clueless.

Seriously, Dogfucker. Lob another softball into my wheelhouse. I
have you pegged perfectly, and you will have zero credibility with me
until you post your real name with proof.

I, on the other hand, post with my real name. I am not an anonymous
coward. I have never made anything but modest claims about my career
as a B&M poker player. But because I post with my real name, other
posters who post with their real names and were there at the time
confirm that I am exactly who I say I am.

When I play B&M poker, I do not give a flying fuck about the names of
any the the players, dealers, or floormen unless they meet one or more
of these criteria --

Hot sexy woman.

Poker celebrity.

Floorman with comp authority.

You, on the other hand, are nothing but a gossipy old hen who wants to
know everything about everybody. I am always amazed when you pester
people on this newsgroup to reveal personal details about themselves,
but you never, ever give us any information about yourself, other than
making claims which cannot be verified.

You are a waste of bandwidth and oxygen, not to mention a pathological
liar. I know for sure you are a liar, just from the lies you have
told about situations of which I have first-hand knowledge.

Fuck off and Die.

William Coleman (ramashiva)
brewmaster
2009-08-18 19:18:44 UTC
Post by ramashiva
[...]
Perfect description of doggie. TO A TEE.
Post by ramashiva
William Coleman (ramashiva)
Brew
--
Hatred is purity...weakness is disease!
Foreign Policy

* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
K9way
2009-08-19 03:18:12 UTC
Post by ramashiva
[...]
post one instance that you believe to be a lie

Just when you think that youve been gypped ..the bearded lady comes and
does a double back flip!!!

---
ramashiva
2009-08-19 04:59:52 UTC
Post by K9way
post one instance that you believe to be a lie
OMFG, Dogfucker, you must be kidding.

Apparently you have forgotten our little kerfuffle about the alleged
incident of arboreal onanism in which you claim I was involved. You
first tweaked me with claims that it is true. When I told you that it
couldn't possibly be true because it never happened, you told me you
heard about this a long time ago. First of all, you didn't hear about
it a long time ago. Use some sense. At the time the incident was
alleged to have occurred, which was sometime before I was barred from
the poker room and later 86ed, Doyle Brunson was playing every day at
the Mirage. If I had been caught and arrested in a tree outside Donna
Harris's bedroom, naked and jacking off to a nude picture of Doug
Dalton, you don't think Doyle would have heard about it???

He specifically posted on RGP that it was obvious the whole story was
a complete hoax. No, I can't provide a link, because Google Groups
Search is broken. You claim to know everyone, why don't you call
Doyle and remind him of the story and ask him if he believed it?

Then you told me you had known Donna Harris and her husband, or ex-
husband for a long time. When i responded by pointing out that anyone
could easily call Donna Harris at the Mirage and ask her whether
anything like the alleged incident ever happened, your response was
that you had known Donna's husband for a long time and he had worked
for Metro, thus directly implying that he had either shown you my
arrest record or had told you about it.

Of course he never told you or showed you any such thing, because the
incident never happened, and you know it.

Yet you feel free to tell libelous lies about me claiming you have
proof which you couldn't possibly have. Do you understand what
scumbag behavior that is?

Are you going to deny this conversation ever happened and challenge me
to provide proof that it did? Do you seriously think that, when you
are caught lying, you can lie your way out of it with more lies?
Probably.

I'll tell you what. If you deny this conversation and demand proof, I
will provide it. But only on the condition that you agree never to
post on this newsgroup again. Period.

Meanwhile, maybe you haven't noticed that this profile of you I have
published fits you a tee, as at least two different posters in
different threads have confirmed.

The only thing that you want to dispute in the entire thread is my
claim that you are a liar, so I assume you accept everything else as
accurate.

You fucked with the wrong dude when you casually repeated these
discredited lies which you knew to be lies, just because I gave you
some shit about something else. Nothing infuriates me more than
people lying about me.

I will eventually drive you off this newsgroup, so you can just stand
the fuck by.

William Coleman (ramashiva)
K9way
2009-08-19 06:38:25 UTC
Post by ramashiva
Post by K9way
post one instance that you believe to be a lie
OMFG, Dogfucker, you must be kidding.
Apparently you have forgotten our little kerfuffle about the alleged
incident of arboreal onanism in which you claim I was involved. You
first tweaked me with claims that it is true. When I told you that it
couldn't possibly be true because it never happened, you told me you
heard about this a long time ago. First of all, you didn't hear about
it a long time ago. Use some sense. At the time the incident was
alleged to have occurred, which was sometime before I was barred from
the poker room and later 86ed, Doyle Brunson was playing every day at
the Mirage. If I had been caught and arrested in a tree outside Donna
Harris's bedroom, naked and jacking off to a nude picture of Doug
Dalton, you don't think Doyle would have heard about it???
I havent spoken to Doyle since the incident i related about Stuey throwing
the cards and me giving them back to him , and telling him to take "one
more fucking shot " maybe 1984-85. Slims Tournament in lake tahoe
Post by ramashiva
He specifically posted on RGP that it was obvious the whole story was
a complete hoax. No, I can't provide a link, because Google Groups
Search is broken. You claim to know everyone, why don't you call
Doyle and remind him of the story and ask him if he believed it?
Then you told me you had known Donna Harris and her husband, or ex-
husband for a long time. When i responded by pointing out that anyone
could easily call Donna Harris at the Mirage and ask her whether
anything like the alleged incident ever happened, your response was
that you had known Donna's husband for a long time and he had worked
for Metro, thus directly implying that he had either shown you my
arrest record or had told you about it.
I did know Donna and Phil and they knew me .. Phil played regularly in the
10-20 and occassionally in the 20-40- at Binions . I never in any way
implied that Phil had used any of his authority or access to show me or
anyone else anything about you or anyone else .
Post by ramashiva
Of course he never told you or showed you any such thing, because the
incident never happened, and you know it.
Yet you feel free to tell libelous lies about me claiming you have
proof which you couldn't possibly have. Do you understand what
scumbag behavior that is?
Never made any claims that i had any proof of anything ...if you are going
to manufacture your own strawman and then waste so many words rebutting
your own manufactured canard , I would expect better from you
Post by ramashiva
Are you going to deny this conversation ever happened and challenge me
to provide proof that it did? Do you seriously think that, when you
are caught lying, you can lie your way out of it with more lies?
Probably.
Yes , please provide me any link whatsoever that I implied that I had
'resources" or an "in" into any police records ..EVER
Post by ramashiva
I'll tell you what. If you deny this conversation and demand proof, I
will provide it. But only on the condition that you agree never to
post on this newsgroup again. Period.
Meanwhile, maybe you haven't noticed that this profile of you I have
published fits you a tee, as at least two different posters in
different threads have confirmed.
yes... 2 people who dont either of us , nor have any clue about me other
than the frequent 'squabbles " here . One an admitted liar and the other
a noob who still uses the term "two" when trying to discuss poker