Happy holidays RGP
Brandi
2006-12-23 08:59:36 UTC
HUGGLES!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=149596afd5af417ae9d3adcG06122300
RazzO
2006-12-23 09:45:52 UTC
Hi Brandi,

I haven't had time to read your whole post in any form, or all the
I'm wonfdering what my ol pal Mason thinks. He may have posted a response
already.

I hope to take an hour and get in to it.

Welcome to RGP. I'm the infamous RazzO, the father of Internet poker media.

I have pics and video of Franklin from 1999.

I'm getting together about what will over 100 short video stuff I did back
in 1998-2002 and see if Break.com will buy them, as oppose to posting them
for free on Youtube.

Poker rock stars before anyone (even other players) knew who they were.

Hope to meet you someday. Look me up in Vegas and I
will set you straight. Sorry if I sound weird. Ate a bunch of Xanax. Heh

Merry Christmas.
Post by Brandi
HUGGLES!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=149596afd5af417ae9d3adcG06122300
RazzO
email:ticorazz (at) yahoo.com
http://www.razzo.com

------
A Man Beaten by Jacks
2006-12-23 10:38:58 UTC
Post by RazzO
Hi Brandi,
ROTFL if you think that's really Brandi. Hope you're retrolling.
Susan
2006-12-23 14:57:32 UTC
He's got to be. Even RazzO wouldn't have written that seriously.
Bill Vanek
2006-12-23 16:52:12 UTC
Post by Susan
He's got to be. Even RazzO wouldn't have written that seriously.
Well, it's the holidays so i can understand you're being drunk. He was
serious. He'll catch on, though, as soon as he has time to investigate
the real identity of the poster.
RazzO
2006-12-24 05:50:54 UTC
teehee
ShuffletownKid
2006-12-23 17:23:23 UTC
Post by RazzO
Hi Brandi,
I haven't had time to read your whole post in any form, or all the
I'm wonfdering what my ol pal Mason thinks. He may have posted a response
already.
Translation: Do you do anal with old guys like Mason?
Post by RazzO
I hope to take an hour and get in to it.
Translation: Can I get in to it?
Post by RazzO
Welcome to RGP. I'm the infamous RazzO, the father of Internet poker media.
Translation: I'm a dealer, but I want to be somebody.
Post by RazzO
I have pics and video of Franklin from 1999.
Translation: Wanna come over to my place and see my art collection?
Post by RazzO
I'm getting together about what will over 100 short video stuff I did back
in 1998-2002 and see if Break.com will buy them, as oppose to posting them
for free on Youtube.
Translation: I don't know how to use youtube.
Post by RazzO
Poker rock stars before anyone (even other players) knew who they were.
Translation: I see a cute guy playing poker, I get his autograph.
Post by RazzO
Hope to meet you someday. Look me up in Vegas and I
will set you straight. Sorry if I sound weird. Ate a bunch of Xanax. Heh
Translation: I want your ass, please aknowledge me, I have drugs? Oh, did I
mention I live in Vegas?
Post by RazzO
Merry Christmas
Translation: You're my new ol pal.