Almond Prices
Satoshi Popinjay
2021-11-18 16:59:42 UTC
For what seems like forever, I have bought a can of almonds at the market on every trip, for $3.78. I kept thinking to myself, when is this price going to change. I knew prices were going up in other places, but the almonds were a stable coin. $3.78, every time.

Not today. $4.18.

I'm tired of blaming the government for everything bad in my life. I'm blaming this one on Bill Maher and BSinAustin.
BTSinAustin
2021-11-18 17:17:15 UTC
For what seems like forever, I have bought a can of almonds at the market on every trip, for $3.78. I kept thinking to myself, when is this price going to change. I knew prices were going up in other places, but the almonds were a stable coin. $3.78, every time.
Not today. $4.18.
I'm tired of blaming the government for everything bad in my life. I'm blaming this one on Bill Maher and BSinAustin.
Screw that, water the almonds and fuck everyone else right?