Buy PokerStars Play Money Chips - Great Prices + Bonuses For Buyers
PokerStarsMoneyMaker.Com
2009-06-06 21:25:27 UTC
At http://pokerstarsmoneymaker.com you will find a pokerstars play
chip store in the menus to the left of the site. On the right side,
you can register for a free PSMM member account that gives you access
to alot more of the site including:

- access to the "Earn PS Money" area of the site that has offers and
you earn money on pokerstars of completing the offers. Not All Offers
Require A Purchase!

- members can have there high scores on our games and we will soon
offer prizes to the weekly high score for each game.

- access to our members download area that is growing with poker
software, poker ebooks and more all 100% free to download.

Join now because we are now running a "PokerStars Bankroll Giveaway"
and http://pokerstarsmoneymaker.com is going to send a $25 real money
bankroll to every 100th new pokerstarsmoneymaker member!

If your a winner you will receive a email letting you know you have
won and will ask for your pokerstars username to send the cash.
Chris Boothe
2009-06-24 21:20:25 UTC
www.luckystacks.com is much better, enough said
Benny Nimrod