Natural Immunity
BTSinAustin
2021-11-15 17:48:08 UTC
Well well well. Freedom of information request and response...

"Documents reflecting any documented case of an individual
who: (1) never received a COVID-19 vaccine; (2) was infected
with COVID-19 once, recovered, and then later became infected
again; and (3) transmitted SARS-CoV-2 to another person when
reinfected."

Response from CDC

"A search of our records failed to reveal any documents pertaining to your request. The CDC Emergency Operations Center (EOC) conveyed that this information is not collected."

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymjmxlfhlkrcg4c/FOI%20request.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pu95vtupqmix3r2/FOI%20Response.pdf?dl=0

Now tell me again how the CDC knows how bad natural immunity is when they don't even track it?

Or as I like to call it, spin that mofo.

Docs
Bill Vanek
Spin? Leni will appear shortly.
BillB
It was a flawed question. There is no way of "documenting" a case where person x transmitted COVID-19 to person y. Can there really be any doubt that it has happened though?? Why didn't they just end the question at (2)? Seems like they didn't really want the answer to that one.
BTSinAustin
Spin it baby
BillB
2021-11-15 18:09:46 UTC
Post by BTSinAustin
Post by BillB
[...]
I'm not spinning anything. There is no way the CDC or anyone else would have such "documentation," and there is no doubt in my mind that the right-wing nutcase who submitted that question knew that. Not my fault you fell for it. Again, why didn't they end the question at (2) if they wanted some real information?

Since the CDC has stated publicly that your chances of getting reinfected after recovery are roughly double without post recovery vaccination, it follows that they are obviously tracking that data.
BTSinAustin
2021-11-15 18:13:41 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by BTSinAustin
Post by BillB
[...]
Then why with all the contact tracing (remember the Sturgis story?), can't they come up with EVEN one case of a person getting reinfected and passing it to someone else? I'll wait.

According to all the medical experts on RGP, the natural immunity crowd is going to KILL US ALL!

But thanks for the entertainment, I was counting down to the RGP Spin. You did not disappoint.
BillB
2021-11-15 18:26:42 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by BTSinAustin
Post by BillB
[...]
I already told you. You can't "document" who gave person x Covid. You can contact trace a person who is know to have tested positive and test those people (because they will have a higher probability of being positive than the general population), but you can't "document" who gave it to them, save for exceptionally rare circumstances. Surely you know this.
According to all the medical experts on RGP, the natural immunity crowd is going to KILL US ALL!
I can't say I've seen anyone say that.
But thanks for the entertainment, I was counting down to the RGP Spin. You did not disappoint.
You haven't explained how I spun anything. I'll ask a third time...why didn't they stop at (2) if they wanted some real, useful information? Spin that.
BTSinAustin
2021-11-15 19:41:42 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by BillB
Post by BTSinAustin
Post by BillB
[...]
If you are not spinning, what does political affiliation in a FOIA request have to do with anything? That was your tell. Like the CDC checks your party before they answer. Please... What matters is not who asked what was a damn good question, what matters is the answer. In fact, that was my question and is why I found it.
Post by BillB
I'll ask a third time...why didn't they stop at (2) if they wanted some real, useful information? Spin that.
Why would they stop at #2 when we already know that the CDC doesn't track breakthrough infections unless of hospitalization or death. #3 data was what they were looking for. Spin that.

Unlike you guys that love to argue, ala potato chips... I research this. As I have said many times, I would have been first in line had I not had Covid already. This is a damn serious question and to be honest, I am amazed that a former trial lawyer doesn't even think to ask questions like this instead of just crying right wing.
BTSinAustin
Ooops my bad, I included breakthroughs that are in no way part of this. What I meant was that #2 is a good question and I would love that answer as well. Knee jerk typing
BTSinAustin
2021-11-15 20:26:08 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by BillB
Post by BTSinAustin
Post by BillB
[...]
It's political because the person or organization that submitted the question obviously carefully fashioned it so they would get the answer they wanted. You know as well as I do the political affiliation of the person or group that submitted that bogus request. OF COURSE they have no such "documentation."
Post by BillB
I'll ask a third time...why didn't they stop at (2) if they wanted some real, useful information? Spin that.
Why would they stop at #2 when we already know that the CDC doesn't track breakthrough infections unless of hospitalization or death.
If that was the case I'm not sure how they would be able to state that not getting a vaccination after recovery doubles the chance of reinfection over getting a vaccination after recovery. You think they just pulled that number out of their ass?
Seeing how it contridicts so many studies I would say yes, they pulled it out of their ass. Who do we trust, the Israelis or a vaccine salesman? There is not a goverment on earth that cares more about its people that Israel. They may be paid for but not bought, the CDC is bought and paid for by Pharma.
#3 data was what they were looking for. Spin that.
All they were doing with "and (3)" was ensuring they got the answer they were looking for so they could exploit it politically. Who submitted the FOI request in question? Fox News? Joe Rogan?
Irrelavant who asked. It is still a valid question and all the spin in the world will not change that. It is not a political question.
Unlike you guys that love to argue, ala potato chips... I research this. As I have said many times, I would have been first in line had I not had Covid already. This is >a damn serious question and to be honest, I am amazed that a former trial lawyer doesn't even think to ask questions like this instead of just crying right wing.
I was arguing the potato chips because there is an important point behind it. You don't see the irony in someone fretting about 6%/annum inflation when they freely pay 600% more than necessary for a product? All that was required was a modicum of advance planning. How often have you seen an obese Trumpster housewife in the supermarket, dragging around two overflowing shopping carts 3/4 full of chips, cookies, hot dogs, soda and pudding? These are the people most loudly complaining about 6% food inflation when they are willingly flushing 70% of their food budget.
Oh I follow those with some amusement. Biden's spending can't be the cause. They haven't spent it yet. The rise in prices is more to do with artificial shortages caused by locking down healthy people all over the world. Energy prices are up for the same reason they always are, nervousness in the futures market.
BillB
2021-11-15 21:01:13 UTC
You said I was making it political and I'm not. The entity that asked the question was political. For the fourth time, it WAS NOT a valid question because the third >condition ensured they'd get the answer they wanted. You cannot "document" who gave covid to who except in exceptional circumstances.
Here you go...did I call it, or what?

"The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention does not have any records of an unvaccinated person with a COVID-19 reinfection transmitting the virus to another person and admitted that it does not collect such information. The CDC's admission came on Nov. 5, in response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed by attorney Elizabeth Brehm. The New York-based legal firm for which Brehm works, Siri & Glimstad, has performed millions of dollars of legal work on behalf of groups opposed to vaccine mandates."

The question was semi-cleverly worded by a lawyer to guarantee they get precisely the answer their clients wanted.
BTSinAustin
2021-11-15 19:54:52 UTC
Post by BillB
Post by BTSinAustin
Post by BillB
Post by BTSinAustin
Post by BillB
[...]
This is just more dodging, dancing, whining and running by wingnuts. They’re desperate because
we – and SCIENCE (CDC) - keep proving these wingnuts wrong. That’s why they can’t give a real
reason for not getting the shots.
Even my Antibodies reports from the study I’m in say; “…It is yet undetermined
what level of antibody to SARS-CoV-2 spike protein correlates to immunity against
developing symptomatic SARS-2 disease….”
It’s just that the wingnuts can’t fight the numbers that PROVE; Getting the shots improve your chances of not getting the virous and if you do, less change of hospitalizations and death.
There simply is no way around it.
Have another drink Jerry
Bill Vanek
2021-11-15 18:07:25 UTC
Post by BillB
[...]
Leftist retards like yourself seem to have “documented" all those
transmissions from the Sturgis attendees. You can have it both ways. You’re
woke.
BillB
No, they weren't documented. It was an estimation using cell phone travel data. There was no documentation of person x to person y transmission. That isn't possible unless you had to people locked up alone in a jail cell for a week or something like that.
BTSinAustin
LOL I missed your Sturgis note.
C Mayhem
2021-11-18 14:53:48 UTC
Well well well. Freedom of information request and response...
"Documents reflecting any documented case of an individual
who: (1) never received a COVID-19 vaccine; (2) was infected
with COVID-19 once, recovered, and then later became infected
again; and (3) transmitted SARS-CoV-2 to another person when
reinfected."
Response from CDC
"A search of our records failed to reveal any documents pertaining to your request. The CDC Emergency Operations Center (EOC) conveyed that this information is not collected."
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymjmxlfhlkrcg4c/FOI%20request.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pu95vtupqmix3r2/FOI%20Response.pdf?dl=0
Now tell me again how the CDC knows how bad natural immunity is when they don't even track it?
Or as I like to call it, spin that mofo.
Docs
Lamest troll i've seen in, ohhh...90 seconds or so.