OT: Chris Rock on Racism
Paul Popinjay
2007-08-19 22:59:02 UTC
I know, yet ANOTHER youtube link. But I thought this guy was really funny. In another
thread we discussed Dave Chappell and Robin Williams. I really don't think much of
Chappell, but I really don't think Williams is funny at all. But THIS guy, Chris Rock, is
funny, in my opinion. This is MY kind of comedian. It's 9 minutes long, but worth it.
He's funny.

beerboy
2007-08-20 00:07:42 UTC
Post by Paul Popinjay
I know, yet ANOTHER youtube link. But I thought this guy was really funny. In another
thread we discussed Dave Chappell and Robin Williams. I really don't think much of
Chappell, but I really don't think Williams is funny at all. But THIS guy, Chris Rock, is
funny, in my opinion. This is MY kind of comedian. It's 9 minutes long, but worth it.
He's funny.
http://youtu.be/_q8LxO4wnCQ
Chris Rock on the War on Terror

--
Kurt M. (beerboy)

<<<"insert stupid quote here">>> - unknown
XaQ Morphy
2007-08-20 01:50:52 UTC
Post by beerboy
Chris Rock on the War on Terror
http://youtu.be/auqRgzuLaK8
Chris Rock on ribs:

---
Morphy
***@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

-------
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
brewmaster
2007-08-20 02:06:06 UTC
Post by XaQ Morphy
Post by beerboy
Chris Rock on the War on Terror
http://youtu.be/auqRgzuLaK8
http://youtu.be/T7n7pr5hsrg
Chris Rock on crack:

no youtube link sorry, but he's black so he has to be on crack.
Post by XaQ Morphy
---
Morphy
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
-
c'mon Frenchy...snap it!

beerboy
2007-08-20 20:31:25 UTC
Post by brewmaster
no youtube link sorry, but he's black so he has to be on crack.
And people say you're *not* funny??? WTF?

I KNOW IT ALL
2007-08-20 23:38:03 UTC
Post by brewmaster
Post by XaQ Morphy
Post by beerboy
Chris Rock on the War on Terror
http://youtu.be/auqRgzuLaK8
http://youtu.be/T7n7pr5hsrg
no youtube link sorry, but he's black so he has to be on crack.
Post by XaQ Morphy
---
Morphy
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com/
-
c'mon Frenchy...snap it!
HEY ONCE YOU GO BLACK WE WILL NOT TAKE YOU BACK HEY HEY HEY!!!

Posted using RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com

Paul Popinjay
2007-08-20 02:52:10 UTC
Post by beerboy
Post by Paul Popinjay
He's funny.
http://youtu.be/_q8LxO4wnCQ
Chris Rock on the War on Terror
http://youtu.be/auqRgzuLaK8
I enjoyed his commentary on niggahs. But this one was about crackers. That shit ain't
funny.