OT Why Black Men Are A Laughing Stock In America?
Joe D
2015-04-01 04:37:40 UTC

And

Baby Making Factory Female With 20 Kids Fight With Baby Daddy While
Preganant With Child 21

I♥Clave
2015-04-01 12:35:40 UTC
http://youtu.be/rZGEqErJACQ
http://youtu.be/rB1Qp-a8tcg
This guy makes a lot of sense. I'm going to look through his other videos now.
Joe D
2015-04-01 16:08:55 UTC
Post by I♥Clave
Post by Joe D
http://youtu.be/rZGEqErJACQ
And
Baby Making Factory Female With 20 Kids Fight With Baby Daddy
While Preganant With Child 21
http://youtu.be/rB1Qp-a8tcg
This guy makes a lot of sense. I'm going to look through his
other videos now.
Of course. That's why I posted it. They don't all act and think
like niggers.
risky biz
What do you think and act like?
Clave
A horse's ass, by all appearances.
Joe D
2015-04-01 23:38:03 UTC
Post by risky biz
Post by Joe D
Of course. That's why I posted it. They don't all act and think
like niggers.
What do you think and act like?
That's easy. I show respect to anyone who shows respect to me.
That's another virtue/habit you/jerry/billb/clave et al didn't
learn. Words to live by, sunshine.
risky biz
In other words, you don't respect those niggers because they don't respect you? NONE of them?
Bea Foroni
2015-04-02 04:38:23 UTC
Again, the cracker gene expresses.
Clave
2015-04-02 04:50:30 UTC
Post by risky biz
Post by Joe D
Post by risky biz
Post by Joe D
Of course. That's why I posted it. They don't all act and think
like niggers.
What do you think and act like?
That's easy. I show respect to anyone who shows respect to me.
That's another virtue/habit you/jerry/billb/clave et al didn't
learn. Words to live by, sunshine.
In other words, you don't respect those niggers because they don't respect
you? NONE of them?
This is so fucking rich.

Joe D having a big fat sad because people are treating him like a dimwitted
hee-hawing racist douche, just because he's behaved like a dimwitted
hee-hawing racist douche.

Joe, you flushed your basic stranger respect away with your first few posts,
and you've done fuck all to earn any more.

And no, you aren't *entitled* to anything more than you're getting now.

What a douche. What a clown.
risky biz
I didn't watch it but the odds are 100% that he's a black person criticizing black people which would be better than sex for 'susan' and "leave the troopers behind" 'joe d'.
Bea Foroni
Nice! Scouring the internet to find black people acting badly. Finding white people acting devilish is too easy and not worth the sport.
Bea Foroni
2015-04-03 00:13:18 UTC
OLYMPIA, Wash. - Animal control officers arrested David Williford on accusations he starved and tortured animals he found on Craigslist.

According to prosecutors, officers found more than 20 dead Guinea pigs, rabbits and dogs on his property on Cooper Point Road in Olympia.

Some of the animals were found in dirty cages, others were hanging from walls, according to court documents.

Williford is accused of going on Craigslist to find the animals.

Investigators said he told the former owners he wanted to rescue their pets.

Williford allegedly told investigators he was eating the animals, but an animal control officer said there was no evidence the animals were being eaten by Williford or anyone else.

Williford was arrested last Friday after a veterinarian determined one of the dead Guinea pigs was killed by blunt force trauma following "undue suffering."

Two dogs, two rabbits and three rats were seized from the home when the investigation started in early February.

The dogs have been adopted out to new owners.

The rabbits and rats could be made available next month.

Williford faces 12 counts of animal cruelty.

He has no prior convictions and is held on $150,000 bail at the Thurston County Jail.
http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/olympia/2015/02/23/olympia-craigslist-pets-torture-slaughter-food-guinea-pigs-rabbits/23912509/
BillB
2015-04-03 00:21:04 UTC
Post by Bea Foroni
[...]
My God. White people are disgusting.

Check out this one:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/FORMER-GIRLS-BASKETBALL-COACH-ARRESTED--298239251.html

White people named Joe are thieves.
observant lurker
They should shoot this asshole in the balls with a pistol and then hang his ass from a tree until dead. Anyone who mistreats animals is just as bad as a pervert, who messes with children.
risky biz
2015-04-06 05:43:22 UTC
Post by observant lurker
Post by Bea Foroni
[...]
These comments of yours may not sit well with 'furkon'.